Christmas Mouse for my friend Max; Needle & Wet Felting

I started parts of this ages ago. I made 3 different crowns. Had to wait for some things to arrive so it’s probably not completely inaccurate when I say I’ve been working on this for weeks!

26 Likes

Squeeee! This is adorable!

1 Like

I could not love this more. SO CUTE!

1 Like

The crown is absolutely perfect and I love the wings so much! It’s quite an ethereal looking mouse!

1 Like

Aw, what a sweet little angel-mouse!

1 Like

Oh goodness! So sweet!

I have to ask… Am I the only one picturing her tiny mouse voice sounding just like Carol Kane in Scrooged?

4 Likes

Not anymore! :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s just perfect!

1 Like

The sweetest little face!

1 Like

How darling!

1 Like

What a cutie!
Each time you post one of your felty creations, I get a huge smile, they make me happy just looking at them :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG! I want to kiss the little mouse face. So cute! The crown is amazing.

1 Like

Just stop!!! So stinking cute!

Thank you so much!!! She was fun to make! She often was delayed waiting for something or another to arrive.

One of the original ideas for her was to have a string of led Christmas lights (actually a necklace) for her to be holding, but that proved to be too large for her.

I had to create a jig from wood and finishing nails to create the wire support for the crown. I did use a heavier paper for the crown so it may have been enough on its own, but the wire just made doubly certain.

:scissors: :yarn: What-ho, Gentle Crafter! Your craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :thread: :page_with_curl:

1 Like

egyptiancat
Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Awww…this is so sweet!

1 Like

So adorable!
And perfectly made, as usual. You are so talented.
Thank you for sharing your amazing creations with us!

1 Like