Christmas village

I am Making a Christmas village though still need a lot of details and improvements, out of styrofoam and cardboard papers, match sticks. It’s a very small scale.

25 Likes

I was expecting 4 or 5 putz houses; this is wow!
I love that you’re using bits and pieces like match sticks!

1 Like

@steiconi yeah I wish I could use putz houses but it’s too expensive :laughing: so I customize, this way I can be a little bit creative and mainly I use things that I have to make it work so I don’t have to buy materials and be innovative. Thanks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s lovely!

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:

Amazing! So much more special because you are not using anything prefabricated. It’s a winter wonderland!

1 Like

This is beautiful! And wow, a lot of work in that. Tiny scale.

1 Like

What a cool project!

1 Like

It’s a thousand times better than putz houses.

1 Like

This is so sweet.

1 Like

Love the outdoor dining, surf boards and creative use of styrofoam landscape. So many great idea here. What fun.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone.
Here is the cabana and the lap pool

5 Likes

This is so cool and so much work. All those tiny details!

1 Like

Thank you

Congratulations! :tada: This awesome project is a Featured Project this week!

2 Likes

Congrats on being a featured project!!

Where do you think your village lives? A few of the terraces and pools remind me of Sedona. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @TheMistressT and @sweets4ever for the feature.

@sweets4ever I have not given it a thought, was planning just another North Pole vIllage :heart_eyes: but I just made some adjustments with the texture of the walls… I’ll attached here, Oh, I do love Sedona it’s breath taking Beautiful!

5 Likes

You have a ton of patients, my man!!! This is a really, really detail intense project. Too small for me, but I AM enjoying watching the progress! Pretty life-like!

1 Like

Thank you.