Chronic Ed, Woops!

Here we see Chronic Ed cheerfully carrying a box of his favorite snacks. Oh no! He dropped it, oh well.

This is a depiction of how aggravating the pains can be that something so simple can seem like it’s a million miles away. The effort just becomes too much.

And with that, I am finding that I am having even a worse time doing things, so I am going to be quitting making the cat trees, and a lot of other larger crafts. I can’t run my table saw safely any more, and I definitely need to stop operating large equipment. So, I’m going to try out drawing and computer graphics designing and I hope that pans out. My brain has taken a sharp dive as well (well, actually that’s the biggest issue right now, heh).

12 Likes

I am sad to see no more cat trees but PLEASE keep creating, even in a small scale

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling lately. Your strip really demonstrates your message!

5 Likes

The comic makes it pretty clear… sorry you’re struggling. And I agree with @bethntim… we love to see what you come up with!

3 Likes

I think the comics could be a good outlet for you. I hope you continue to create.

3 Likes

It sounds like things have been really tough for you. I hope you find manageable ways to keep creating, and keep sharing your creativity with us here too!

1 Like

I feel you… the floor is very far down today.