Chunky Halloween Houses 2026?

I’m going to start signups later this month, Sept 25-30. Sendouts will be Thurs the 22nd. Hopefully houses will be received within the week and be put up for the final days of October and Halloween. Just putting this out there in case anyone needs a heads up about the swap.

Here’s the swap from 2025. In the swap description is a link to my Pinterest board that has photos of houses from previous years.

Tagging crafters from 2025 in case they’re interested in 2026:
@AIMR
@LovelyMiss
@marionberries
@MissingWillow
@RagingSloth
@Reese52

5 Likes

Yes. Must have more chunky houses. Yay!

2 Likes

I’m interested!

2 Likes

We will unfortunately be on vacation starting mid-October. Sad to be missing this year!

3 Likes

Aw, that’s too bad, but have an excellent vacation!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

man I’ve been watching for this one since I missed last year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had to drop out of another swap to be in this one! It is one of my old favorites! I’ll be out of swapping jail in October, so plenty of time to just focus on this one and look forward to other holiday swaps!

2 Likes

I’m glad y’all are excited about it!

I had a lightbulb moment a week and a half ago about decorations, so I’m jazzed about that. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m in!

2 Likes

I pondered my ridiculous schedule and think I can make this happen! So excited for another round!

2 Likes

Just need to have a moderator accept the position for my swap then I’ll have it ready!

1 Like

I have been collecting lots of ideas since this group is usually small and we have all swapped in the past! I don’t think ideas for chunky houses ever run out! YAY!

1 Like

Here it is! Chunky Halloween Houses 2026!