Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2021 GALLERY

got my house from thanate - love the pumpkins and the bird in the window - very cool.

5 Likes

How much is that birdie in the window?
Hm… flappy tail… can’t think of a good rhyme

Song aside, it’s a fun house and I, too, like the bird in the window.

I received new spooky houses to add to my collection. Thank you both, I’ve added these wonderful houses to my mantle display.

From @RagingSloth a spooky moon-filled house. I love the moon image and the words. Purple and orange, I love it, it has a wonderful feel to it. And the card is so cute.

And from @thanate a scary haunted house…oh my, is that an octopus staring at me and trying to escape, do they need help? Should I run? And the 3d pumpkins are so happy!

7 Likes

The moon is actually from a clothing tag from the brand Killstar. I can never force myself to throw the tags away. Lol. At least I found a use for one.

3 Likes

It’s great!

That moon is really pretty. I probably would have kept the tag as well and tossed it into my “interesting paper material drawer”. Or maybe with my Halloween papers. I have a hard time using things that I just have one of.

1 Like

I like those tentacles sneaking out the door. Very Lovecraftian.

got my house from Irid3sc3nt - so very cool - she went with my Hocus Pocus theme, you see the Sanderson sisters flying away, and Binks is hanging out at Billy’s gravestone. Thank you! love it!
need to post a pic of all five will try to get that done tomorrow - oh a cool bat and pumpkin extra bits - so cute. there is also a very cute batgirl on the back - will have to grab a pic of that too.

thank you so much for hosting Irid3sc3nt - it’s a big job but so happy to be in a swap again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love this! Gotta add Hocus Pocus to my list next year.

How much is that birdie in the window,
The one with the long, pokey beak?
I hope they did not cut its tongue
Just so it would learn to speak.

Hey, it’s Halloween, gross and creepy are expected!

1 Like

I received my final Chunky houses from @thanate and @irid3sc3nt ! I love them!

I love the comic book-looking vampire print and the bat on irid3sc3nt’s, and the lovely windows and pumpkin on Thanate’s. These are great. Thanks so much, you two and thank you everybody! :blush:

2 Likes

Oh, gosh, thank you for that! It’s wonderful. Can I use that as one of my themes for next year???

Sure!

1 Like

I received two awesome chunky houses this week.

First up from @RagingSloth
Front:

Back:

Front @irid3sc3nt
Front:

Back:

Thank you both very much!

2 Likes

OMG, where did the crystal toad come from??

I love him! Right? It’s from a sticker book from michaels.

2 Likes

My house and some fun extras arrived from @irid3sc3nt yesterday. She chose my Gorey theme and I love it to bits! Thanks again for the great house and for hosting us again this year. See you next year!

2 Likes

Waiting for just one more.

This swap is finished. No more houses until next year, folks. Thank you for the pleasant swap experience!

1 Like

Here is the Chunky House Halloween Edition 2022 swap! It’ll be a spooky good time!