Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2023; SO October 16th

Were y’all interested in the swap for this year? Just asking cuz you were in it last year. No worries if you’re busy. Have a happy Halloween! :ghost:
@thanate
@artsycandice
@WiccadWitch

Still on the fence, deciding tomorrow probably.

1 Like

No worries!

We have until the 12th. I’ll assign partners on the 13th.

1 Like

Oh! I forgot to type if there’s someone you’d like to swap with that has signed up, just lmk.

Inspirational? pix of REAL pumpkins at the grocery store. Look at the colors! Look at the textures!

My fave, so many warts!

The blue one is fab, but i like the green and peach one, too.

And check out this overachiever! junk&stuff: Chunky Haunted House

3 Likes

That chunky house was awesome! Of course it was…it was made by former dead place moderator and paper artist rackycoo!

I love all the pumpkins, but the one with all the bumps and color is my favorite!

3 Likes

Ok, sent my q.

1 Like

The warty ones are practically impossible to carve or at least the one I bought was resistant. I think the pale ones are Cinderella pumpkins?

2 Likes

Yessss peer pressure! Hahahaha! J/k, glad you’re joining.

2 Likes

Amazing piece, amazing artist!

Where is racky? I haven’t seen her around here in forever.

She mostly posts with Alpha Stamps on her blog.

1 Like

I was going through my stash for other reasons and accidentally found some perfect items for this, and now the little crafty devil on my shoulder is telling me to sign up! I’m sending in my q! I’m so excited to craft with all of you cool cats!

6 Likes

Awesome! Glad you can join! It’s a super fun swap, but I’m a lil biased. :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Sending in my Q now :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome back! You came back just for this swap, didn’t you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sweat_smile:

Today is the last day for signups! They’re open until I get moving on Wednesday morning. :laughing:

1 Like

Pretty much…Just the day before I got the notice in my email I thought “it must be getting close to time for the Halloween Chunky House swap, I better check on that” :laughing:
I haven’t done much crafting this year :cry: but, I really need more Halloween chunky houses! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Okay, swap is CLOSED!

I have partners assigned in my spreadsheet, I’ll get those posted today and Qs sent out in about an hour or two.

Partners
AIMR: irid3sc3nt, thanate
Bunny1kenobi: thanate, WiccadWitch
curiousfae: LovelyMiss, marionberries
goatgoddesss: steiconi, WiccadWitch
irid3sc3nt: AIMR, LovelyMiss
LovelyMiss: curiousfae, irid3sc3nt
marionberries: curiousfae, steiconi
steiconi: goatgoddesss, marionberries
thanate: AIMR, Bunny1kenobi
WiccadWitch: Bunny1kenobi, goatgoddesss

5 Likes