Cinnamon roll waffle bowls

I’m a sucker for ridiculous kitchen gadgets, and I love my Dash waffle maker, so when I saw the mini waffle BOWL maker, I had to have it. My first creation was these amazing cinnamon roll bowls made with refrigerated Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. Super simple and delicious!

20211201_180220

20211201_180853

21 Likes

Get thee behind me, Satan!

No insult intended, I’m not saying you’re the Dark Lord or even one of his minions; it’s just a diet-busting temptation!

3 Likes

Haha! I bought it with the intention of making little savory snacks. I’m not even that big into sweets. I’m going to try egg and cauliflower rice, and maybe a bit of salsa inside.

4 Likes

I have the dash waffle maker too, I didn’t realize there was a waffle bowl maker.

I’ve used the regular dash to make waffles and used them to make ice cream sandwiches.

2 Likes

How much fun is this?

Holy decadence! I’m drooling over here.

OMG that is so fabulous!

Looks yummy!! I too love dash mini’s I have the waffle maker and egg steamer

Those look amazing.
Dash has totally got us hooked. We have 5 of their waffle irons now. Classic plain one, bunny one for easter, spider web for Halloween, pumpkin for Halloween & Thanksgiving and we just got the gingerbread man one. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I need the waffle sticks maker!

Shut up! That looks so yummy! What a great idea!

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Ingenious!

:comet: Congratulations! :confetti_ball: Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects!

1 Like

A bit late, but I just found this and tried it out with my Bowl maker. Always knew this is what it’s SUPPOSED to do, but never thought about plopping a spoon of ice cream into it. This is so good!

5 Likes

I recently discovered “chaffles”, cheese-based keto waffles. Now I have a righteous excuse to want a waffle bowl maker!

2 Likes