Circle Cards

I made these quite a while ago but thought I’d finally get around to sharing them! For the card base I folded my paper first then punched the big circle over both halves while leaving a bit of the fold un-punched.

I made this set for the cast and director of a play I was in some years ago (the theme of the play was getting women the right to vote). I stamped the letters on some card stock and then layered different circle-ish shapes. The colors for the Suffrage Movement in the US were purple white, and gold (the British movement used purple, white, and green). If you want to learn more about the Suffrage Movement then I recommend starting here :slight_smile: I find a lot of enjoyment in learning things through theater and crafts…

Same concept but with cupcakes :cupcake: :yum: yum! These were for a swap on the way-back-when site.

12 Likes

How unique! I feel like I need some circle cards in my life now. Your stamping is so crisp and clean!

1 Like

I had (erm, had) some of the cupcake ones! They are both great cards-so tiny and cute!

1 Like

The secret is stamp many more than you need and pick the good ones :wink:

3 Likes

Cute! I like the round card shape.

1 Like

So rad!

1 Like

Oh ya, these are great. Sort of like badges. Amazing idea, love it!

1 Like

I love both sets of these – how you’ve executed the same concept so differently. Now to get the Votes for Women verse of “Step in Time” out of my head…

1 Like

Very cool sentiment and construction.

1 Like