Classic Pooh knit sweater

A little while back, I got some Classic Pooh themed appliqués and bindings from @AntBee in the destashing thread. Thank you for the super cute stuff! :hearts:

I knit this sweater for the same person I crocheted the yellow and grey blanket for. In fact, I used the blanket as a backdrop for the photo.

I am super slow at knitting, and it doesn’t help that I hate knitting the same thing twice. Like sleeves (or a second glove, second sock…). I finally finished knitting this though, I sewed the appliqué on, and it’s ready to send off.

She hasn’t seen it yet. She picked the patch and chose blue for the sweater, but she doesn’t know what shade of blue or even what sweater pattern I used. I made it size 6-9 months as the baby is due in October, is already measuring a little big, and I want the sweater to fit the entire winter (this same sweater pattern I used for my niece, Beast Jr and it fit her well. Her younger sister on the other hand… Grumpy Frog was ready to Hulk out of it. She was a giant baby girl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

I am shipping her package tomorrow, and I hope she loves it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

What a special and well made gift of love!

2 Likes

So cute! I can’t imagine it would not be treasured!!

1 Like

My goodness this little cardigan is sooooo sweet and pretty!

1 Like

Cute sweater!
I love the square neckline.

1 Like

This is just the sweetest.

1 Like

This is adorable and the perfect use for that patch. I am in love!

(And so happy the little patch found it’s purpose!)

1 Like

That looks just darling, what a lovely gift!

1 Like

This is so cute. I love that you are giving handmade items. I am sure it will be treasured.

2 Likes

It’s so adorable! What a beautiful little sweater!

1 Like

:rainbow: Hot diggity dog! Your project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :dog2:

1 Like

Thank you! :hearts:

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

What a wonderful gift! love it!

1 Like

It’s lovely!
Such a pretty gift.

1 Like

Your knitting is just as lovely as your crochet!

Well done…the addition of the applique makes it very special…

1 Like