CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

Such a cute gift!

1 Like

I created a set of hummingbird atcs for a swap on another site.

13 Likes

Finished my first project of the year!

20 Likes

Nice!! And warm!

Oh I love the hat and the ATCs! they are both so cute! :green_heart:

Beautiful hat…I really need to practice stranded knitting…tension is my problem…the stitches disappear because I knit too tightly…the hat is motivation to try again!

cute hummingbirds…ha ha …the one needs to lay off the sugar feeders for a bit… ha ha

2 Likes

Thank you! I usually knit while I watch TV, and I find that what I’m watching seriously affects my tension… I knit this mostly while watching Bob’s Burgers, but I’d imagine if I’d been watching Game of Thrones or something similar I’d have ended up with a tight mess of knitting that wouldn’t fit on a doll’s head :joy:

3 Likes

The hummingbirds are really sweet :hibiscus: :sparkles:

I’ve already admired that hat on its own thread, but I’m admiring again because it is such nice work. I’m a bit sad I live somewhere where I don’t need woolly hats anymore.

I made these placemats for thanate in the Little Good Things swap. They are all made from stash! I have a bunch of great upholstery samples that I used, along with some stash fabric left from pillows I made my parents for Christmas a while back. They are reversible so she could have them all matching, or not.

11 Likes

That hat is fantastic! I so admire colorwork - it looks so intricate.

Nice stashbusting project, @Bunny1kenobi!

I was hurrying to finish a quilt for DS1’s school fundraising auction when my machine started skipping stitches and being beastly (and nothing was helping). So, I took it to the shop for a tune-up. At least a week and a half I’ll be without it. Working with a deadline, that was a huge problem. My sweet DH told me to just order a new machine, that way I can get the quilt done and have a backup in the future. It arrived today and, holy cow, I had no idea what I was missing with these fancy machines! It wasn’t pricey, but it has more bells and whistles than I ever thought I’d want or use. I’m in crafty heaven today! Still feels like I’m cheating on my old machine, though. :joy:

5 Likes

Ooh, I like both sides of those placemats!

ha ha I feel that way when I sew with my favorite…I swear I made sewing machine covers for my other two machines so they wouldn’t be “looking” at me and make me feel guilty…

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

There’s an idea! :thinking:

1 Like

That cross stitch is so cute! I aso love the ATC!

I made this for whatthepuck in the Little Good Things swap, since she loves black cats. I was going to glue magnets to the back and then thought to just send some along so that she could glue them on If she wanted.:slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

I have two black cats so I love this! The eyes are so cure…and I did not realize how little this is…did you have to sew it all by hand?

1 Like

Oh my word, that cat is SO CUTE!!

1 Like

I did!! :grin:

1 Like

That’s love, there.

1 Like