CLOSED - ATCoin Swap Round 2 - S/U 4/8 - S/O 5/6

Welcome to your first LettuceCraft swap!

2 Likes

ā€œTomorrowā€ is a relative term :laughing:. But the q is in.

3 Likes

Love love love this tin. Iā€™m going to Walmart with a measuring stick to find me something at least 3" wide. If anyone gets stuck behind my wheelchair, honk and Iā€™ll let you buy, mis-spell intended.

4 Likes

Great idea using the tin! (Had to chuckle when I read the label too :laughing:)
Do I need to buy a tin of cookies in the name of art?! I think I do.

3 Likes

I have an art wall in my craft room too and I also have a cork board in my kitchen with herb themed ATCs.

I have 100s of ATCs so I rotate them around. Some are stored in junk journals, some in boxes, some on the walls, etc.

3 Likes

Years ago, over on Deadster, I made an ATC display thingy, like a lazy susan but with slots for storing cards and pegs for displaying them. Iā€™ve often regretted not making two so I could keep one!

3 Likes

That pic reminded me of Pogs! What a throwback!

I spy a Frond and some Tina boob. Ha! I love that cat face in the heart on the top, too! Great collection.

4 Likes

I had the same thought! I do miss Pogs.

1 Like

I was cleaning and reorganizing and found my 2.5" circle punch. YES!!! I am ready!

5 Likes

my 2.5" punch isnā€™t cutting cleanly so I will probably drag out my cricut and cut a bunch of 2.5" circles on heavy cardstock

4 Likes

@gozer and @geekgirl work smarter not harderā€¦ which is not how I was going to work. :joy: I did not even think of using my cricut ( which has been in my closet for years untouched :sob:).

2 Likes

I bought one and used it once to make numbers for my mailbox. That was it. While I like the look of things made on them, I donā€™t want to fight with a machine or computer when I am feeling creative. I am old school. I should give it another go for bases and stuff, though.

3 Likes

I mostly use mine to make templates or bases and shapes. so I use it to create crafting tools and supplies.

3 Likes

@gozer yeah, I feel like I have to pull out to many things (I probably pull out more to paint :joy:) and i take too long to update the app and figure out what Iā€™m doing, so I just donā€™t pull it out.

@geekgirl those are great uses for it.

I have one of the older versions, I first made paper flowers for my wedding (2015!) and then used it to for my daughters 2nd birthday (sheā€™s almost 8 :woman_facepalming:t2:) and to make two quarantine shirts and thatā€™s it.

2 Likes

Ha, yeah I occasionally have a moment of ā€œoh, hey, I like that cricut project!ā€ but I donā€™t feel like it would really be worth the storage space. (and then Iā€™d end up buying too many digital cutting patterns, andā€¦)

Last-minuting my questionnaire here.

3 Likes

Life has been crazy with work lately, so Iā€™m glad I made it in to sign up just in time.

I canā€™t wait to create some ATCoins!

3 Likes

Also joining last-minuteā€¦

3 Likes

one more day for signups! Iā€™ll close signups around 4pm Eastern time tomorrow.

3 Likes

Ok All, I have added everyone to their partner(s) questionnaires.

Please do not respond to those messages, start a new message with your partner if you wish to correspond as it will send a msg to everyone invited to the thread. Also do not REMOVE anyone from the msgs as then they lose access to the questionnaire.

Please make sure you have a questionnaire in your inbox for every partner I have listed by your name in the 2nd post of this thread.

5 Likes

Eee! I get to swap with @Abbeeroad & @curiousfae! So excited by both of their inspiration lists. I have soooooo many ideas.

4 Likes