CLOSED - ATCoin Swap Round 2 - S/U 4/8 - S/O 5/6

Thanks for hosting @geekgirl ! I plan on sitting down tonight and sketching out a few ideas while I work on some traditional ATCs too!

3 Likes

Yay! How exciting!! :smile:

3 Likes

Woohoo, partners!

2 Likes

Did a little sketching tonight. Have you ever sat down to draw something you see almost every day and realize you have no idea what it really looks like? That was me tonight.

6 Likes

Three ATCs down, three to go. I’ll wait until I have all six done before sending though.

3 Likes

You’re a speed demon! I’m still plotting and planning over here.

4 Likes

Hi partners @LindyBlues @Tapestry and @geekgirl ! :wave:t2:

Begin stalking and planning phase….

3 Likes

Out of town right now but looking forward to starting once I get home!!

1 Like

All the time!!! I’m constantly drawing/painting those scary Renaissance cats :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I’m excited for my partners @gozer, @LindyBlues and @Kwality570!! I’ve been stalking and sketched out four rough drafts already. We’ll see what I spot next on their Pinterest or profiles :joy:

2 Likes

Looking forward to making ATCoins for my partners! I will be working on them next week. I just finished all the ATCs I claimed, then I have a really busy week ahead with a major event, visitors, and medical stuff. Everything is good, just really busy.

2 Likes

Y’all are motivated. I rifled through some supplies and set some possibles aside last night, but that’s about it so far. :laughing:

2 Likes

I haven’t made any coins yet, just April ATCs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, an idea for one of my partners arrived in my head last night, tho still tbd on whether I can draw it well enough…

1 Like

Story of my life, lol.

1 Like

I used my circle cutter to punch out some bases, and I traced those to do some sketching/dreaming. I have the general themes and directions that I want to go.

2 Likes

Life has been SO busy for me lately. I have barely had time to breathe. I hope to get some good work and stalking done this week.

Yay for partners! Thanks, @geekgirl !

1 Like

I had Tuesday off and managed to get 90% done. It’s a miracle! Plan to work on them this weekend to get them done.

1 Like

I’m 90% done with my 4th and have numbers 5 & 6 sketched and waiting.

2 Likes

All six are done! I just need to snap pics and then they’ll be in the mail.

1 Like