Completed Cryptozoology Swap Rnd 2 Due May 25

I think there could be sea creature cryptids since we could easily never see them. Plus many people can’t fathom (pun intended) fairly normal sea creatures like ocean sunfish and oarfish, so ocean cryptids are less unlikely, relatively speaking.

3 Likes

Big Foot. I bet he’s hanging out in the Olympic Peninsula, enjoying all of the hiking and scenery there is to see

2 Likes

Mine is Chupracabra, because they actually have video evidence and DNA. It looks like a dog with a long snout instead of the reptilian creature, even though I prefer the reptilian creature. Ha!

1 Like

I’ve been stuck on one element, just not able to work out the exactly right how. I think I’ve got it now though & I’m really excited to get cracking tonight. I haven’t done this craft in a while & it’s something I really love. I have a feeling my partner is going to like it a lot. Hope so, anyhow!

1 Like

Hmm Nessie or Bigfoot are my first thoughts as most likely.

And I was able to get my package shipped today! Hope that they like everything!

1 Like

I’m working on a little detail tonight. Hopefully it turn out the way I imagine.

1 Like

I had mine all packed up to go, then something I ordered for myself came in so I knew I needed to share. I had to open it and add it. Should go out tomorrow.

Since we have senders, I started the Gallery. Link at the top!

1 Like

No idea. Sorry for the short answer. :laughing:

1 Like

I second this comment!

2 Likes

There is so much about large bodies of water that we don’t know. The coelacanth and trilobite were supposed to be extinct until they found live ones. Why not a plesiosaur? I’m also in the chupacabra and Bigfoot camp. And aliens. Too many planets out there - I think it’s highly unlikely that this is the ONLY one with life on it.

See @artsycandice? I’m happy to help fill in the blanks. :wink::joy:

5 Likes

I’m hoping that @poetrylover828 ’s package arrives today!

1 Like

Oh fingers crossed but I’m out of town this weekend :sob: so hopefully it’s there on Monday when I’m home!!

2 Likes

Okay, okay… you are maning valid points there. :laughing:

2 Likes

I had my package all packed and inspiration struck for an additional item for me to make. I couldn’t resist, but I’m using a material that has drying time. I won’t be sending as soon as I thought I would be, but I think the extra item will be worth it. TBH, it was a procrastination effort so I didn’t have to put away laundry the other day.

3 Likes

LOL, sister. At least it’s clean laundry? Ha!

Picked up some cute extras yesterday & tried out a pattern for something else but not in love with it so back to the drawing board there. Hopefully find just the right thing at the shop tonight for another idea.

1 Like

And my final item is finally dry and ready for the next crafting step! I’m hoping to get to work on it tomorrow, but it might not be until Sunday. Yay for fun cryptid projects!!!

1 Like

Don’t let the long crafting time catch you off guard! This is due one week from tomorrow!
Last check in.
Do you think Bigfoot and Yeti are the same creature?

2 Likes

Cousins.

1 Like

I am working on my project slowly but as much as I can. I hurt my shoulder, and crafting makes it hurt more. I should finish on time!

And maybe they’re related distantly, and probably have silly stories they share at group gatherings about the crazy family in the other country.

2 Likes

Absolutely not!

I made a lot of early progress, but then life! Imma work more on it tonight.

2 Likes