Completed Cryptozoology Swap Rnd 2 Due May 25

Swap name: Cryptozoology Swap
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: gozer
Sign-up date range: April 1, 2022 – April 13, 2022
Send out Date: May 25, 2022
Limited to a certain number of people? No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No

GALLERY

Do you try to catch a glimpse of Bigfoot in the woods as you drive by? Do you watch the surfaces of water for signs of a lake monster? Do you love the mysterious world of Cryptozoology? If so, don’t hide, join this swap!

Before we had some questions about the difference between Mythical and Cryptozoological. As long as you have at least 1 true Crypto, you are fine. Crypto’s include Bigfoot, Mothman, Yeti’s, The Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra’s, Ningen, Ogopogo, Dover Demon, Jersey Devil, Thunderbirds, jackalopes, you get the idea.
This swap was so much fun last time!

Craft Requirements:

This swap is for 2 smalls OR 1 medium Cryptozoological item.
You are also required to post on the thread before you sign up and once a week after.
Let your imagination go as wild as the creatures we love! I gave it a long craft time of six weeks to keep the stress extra low. Please discuss extras with your partner if you are planning on any.

Please fill out the questionnaire as completely as possible. Your partner shouldn’t have to hunt down ideas when they could be spending their time hunting Bigfoot. :wink: :joy:

Lettuce Craft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Are you at least 16 years old?
Any allergens in your home?
Do you have any allergies?
What are your favorite Cryptids (try to list at least 3)?

What types of crafts/projects would you be thrilled to receive (list at least three ideas)?

Is there anything you would not like to receive?
What crafts can you do?
What are your favorite colors and patterns?
Are there any colors or patterns you dislike?
Do you have a Pinterest or another online site to list?
Do you understand that tracking is required for shipping within the US, and an image must be captured for International receipts?
Will you post in the swap thread once before you send this signup form?
Will you post in the swap thread once a week during the crafting period?
Is there anything else you’d like your partner to know?

4 Likes

Sent: :package:
Running Late :running_woman:
Received: :sauropod:

Participants:
@gozer :sauropod:
@storerboughtcreation :package:
@Bunny1kenobi :sauropod:
@chameleonhound
@artsycandice :running_woman:
@poetrylover828 :sauropod:
@Dfabbric :sauropod:
@Kwality570 :sauropod:
@JoyfulClover :package:
@Magpie :package:

PARTNERS!
gozer → Kwality570
Bunny1kenobi → Poetrylover828
Magpie → Dfabbric
JoyfulClover → Storerboughtcreation
ArtsyCandice → Chameleonhound

3 Likes

Alright, a day early, but I have plans tomorrow so I went ahead and opened this.

1 Like

I can not wait to see what people come up with for this swap!

2 Likes

I’ll be sending in my signup later! I can’t wait to see more cryptids!!!

2 Likes

@gozer @Bunny1kenobi @artsycandice @Fonduie @Bugaboo @Dfabbric @saintcady @Abbeeroad @MightyMitochondria @JoyfulClover @roler @bethntim @chameleonhound @jemimah @momiemae @storerboughtcreation @poetrylover828 @kittykill @monstersmiles

I am tagging those that joined the last round or expressed interest on the boards. No pressure, just wanted to make sure everyone knew this was happening. :smiley: Feel free to spread the word to anyone you think might be interested!

8 Likes

And it’ll be an easy swap with only 2 smalls or 1 medium as the requirements! Hopefully that will be persuasive for people joining!

3 Likes

OK, you sold me on it. I’ll fill out my info.

2 Likes

I’m definitely interested! I have to decide how my time will be laid out between now and then, but at least my classes will end in early May!

3 Likes

I will sign up later today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m working on mine right now! :heart:

1 Like

I just sent in my Q! I am looking forward to this swap. It’s going to be fun! Thank you for hosting it again, @gozer. You rock! :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Definitely sitting out this round, but so looking forward to the amazing Gallery I know will be coming!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::+1: Maybe if my home/health tasks clear up, I can do a craft-a-long style. I need more cryptid-y goodness on my silly wall of things.

4 Likes

Gotcha in, and welcome!

2 Likes

yay! The last round was so much fun. I am super excited about this round :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay, fine. I’ll sign up. :grin:

2 Likes

YaY! A long crafting time, low stress swap featuring cryptids! Yeah, this is a no-brainer for me!

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me, @gozer ! This swap was so much fun! I am considering!

2 Likes

1 medium ir two smalls. Thats so easy. Think of all the fun!

1 Like

Last time I discovered so many cool new Cryptids, like the Fresno Nightcrawlers. I am so excited to see what I discover this round.

Gotcha @Bunny1kenobi, welcome to the swap.

3 Likes