Completed Cryptozoology Swap Rnd 2 Due May 25

How would you phrase it? Same species, different race? Or some different breed? I guess it depends on if you consider them humanoid, which I do. So, race. But that sounds odd. Cousins works. LOL!

Maybe related but not the same. I guess I think of them more likely to be like polar bears and brown bears.

2 Likes

I agree. Similar, but different based on region/habitat. Yeti is usually portrayed in snow-covered areas and is almost always shown white (polar bear). Whereas Bigfoot is shown brown in wooded ateas, usually sans snow (brown bear). :grin:

3 Likes

What if Yeti is just an albino Bigfoot?!?!?

I’m going to be sending mine tomorrow!

2 Likes

Maybe at the Family or Genus taxonomy level?

1 Like

I agree- related but not the same species.

1 Like

What do you think @chameleonhound ?

Not the same species, but maybe convergent evolution? They definitely survive in pretty different habitats.
Sorry for the slow response, LC stopped sending me email notifications sometime last week. Hmm…

In other news, still tinkering! Thankfully my classes ended officially yesterday so I have more brain power with which to craft!

3 Likes

This little creature popped up as a new Rav pattern, but the details are only on the pattern site. Have y’all ever heard of a yara ma yha who???

Next time, this lil wonder is top of my Cryptid list. He checks all my boxes, fo reals, yo.

2 Likes

The buns! Waaazhhhh!!! :laughing:

I have a few more bits to finish on the main item, prolly send Tues since Mon is a holiday here.

2 Likes

That tush is as cute as Gudetama’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That is utterly adorable. The frownie face, the bum!

1 Like

I just finished my swap item! It’s 2am, so I’m headed to bed, but I will get it mailed either tomorrow or Tuesday :blush:

2 Likes

Two Day Ladies! Let’s make this a Flake-Free swap!

2 Likes

I’ll make the deadline, but probably won’t ship till the 25th.

2 Likes

I have a bit of finishing to do & packing up, will send tomorrow.

2 Likes

I spent all day in the ER today, so I wasn’t able to ship. I should get it out tomorrow :blush:

1 Like

Oh no. Not your leg again I hope. I also hope whatever it is, that you are better now.

1 Like

Nope. My heart this time. Officially diagnosed with tachycardia and prescribed meds to help. My heart was racing and skipping beats all day and made me feel sick. I decided to head to the ER. Getting old sucks.

2 Likes

OMG. Are you okay?? That doesn’t sound good!

2 Likes