CLOSED: Harry Potter Craftalong - Ostara 2020

WOW! Congrats Gryffindor! You guys totally rocked it!!!

1 Like

Great job Gryffindor!

1 Like

Where did you get your needlepoint frame? I’ve been looking for one like that so I can start a large stitch project. I am so over the tiny tension hoops…

I’ve searched Amazon for a Q-snap one. I believe it came from Asia.

2 Likes

Oh man I like that it stands up! I actually went to JoAnn after work, and accidently wandered into the quilting area and found one! I thought it was an embroidery took, not a quitting tool. No wonder I couldn’t find one before! I am trying to avoid Amazon as much as possible.

… Moving this post to the correct term

1 Like

@Edel hey there! You accidentally posted in an old term! I want you to get credit for your mask. :mask: Be sure to look for Yule term 20/21. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

There are times when I despair of my brain!

Xx thanks honey

1 Like

:wave: hey guys!
So, I’m not really one for a dramatic big entrance, but it’s hard to siddle into an online forum :grin:

It’s been… What? 3 years? Since I joined in with the HPC, and my life has been an insane whirlwind in that time (hence less time online) but I’m starting to get things back into a better balance. Hopefully that might mean I can post here a bit now that I’m having more time for craft/ online-ness again. I’m gonna check out the classes and maybe even post some this eve.

So, how is everyone? What’s the goss? I proper missed y’all!

1 Like

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hello dear @Noodle! So glad to see you. We’ve all missed you. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hey @Noodle, so lovely to see you here, dramatic entrance or not :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my goodness @noodle it’s just amazing to see you back :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::heart::heart::heartbeat:

2 Likes