CLOSED: Harry Potter Craftalong - Ostara 2021

Prompt: Detention - Stash#3
House: Hufflepuff
Description: Using up the last scraps of a patriotic fabric I’ve had for the past four years.

Sorry to hear of your aunt’s passing @Trillian , that is a really lovely tribute x

@Inselaeffchen Very cool Hufflepuff tee :smiley:

@CraftsUntold I love your socks! They always look so comfy :smiley:

@skrutt Your crochet creatures are adorable…that fox! squeeiii!

@seeuudee That cake looks epic! Did you make that just because, or was there a special event? Your 3D mandrake hoop is brillliant :smiley: It kind of makes me want to grow my collection of magical creatures and have some sort of menagerie! I actually have a knitted mandrake I received from my friend on Craftster, I love it!

3 Likes

@Trillian - I cat dress is particularly cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think a turquoise sash? To match the turquoise cats

The pear bears are super cute too @skrutt - I love their squashy little legs!

@Inselaeffchen, what are you planning for the granny squares?

Colour me impressed @CraftsUntold - two socks? Both of them? Like, a second one? Whoa. I didn’t know people could even do that! (Seriously tho, they look great)

2 Likes

:zap::heart::tada::sparkles::yellow_heart::woman_mage: End of Term Feast :mage::green_heart::sparkles::tada::blue_heart::zap:

Welcome to the End of Term Feast! I have checked the school hour glasses, and the points stand thusly…

hourglasses
:green_heart: Slytherin: 3 students, 700 points , for an average of 233.33 points per student. :green_heart:
:blue_heart: Ravenclaw: 4 students, 980 points , for an average of 245 points per student. :blue_heart:
:yellow_heart: Hufflepuff: 7 students, 1880 points , for an average of 268.57 points per student. :yellow_heart:
:heart: :trophy: Gryffindor: 3 students, 1345 points , for an average of 448.333 points per student. :trophy: :heart:

:lion: Congratulations to Gryffindor House! :lion:

5 Likes

The Midsummer Term is now OPEN!

2 Likes

And Congratulations to @MistressJennie who completed all 4 Iron Chef prompts this term! A sticker will be on it’s way to you shortly! :star_struck: :woman_cook:

6 Likes

I’m so excited! I think this is a perfect excuse to clean up and revamp my favorite recipes binder, so I can decorate it with my new sticker!

5 Likes

Congratulations Gryffindor!!!

1 Like

Well done, Gryffies!

1 Like

Roar :lion: Roar :lion: Gryffindor :heart::yellow_heart:

:hugs:

1 Like

Congrats Gryffindor! :lion:

Everyone has made so many great things this term! :grin:

2 Likes