COMPLETE : Invite Your Partner 2021 swap, Sign up Feb 4 – Feb 18, Send out Apr 1

I love the IYP swap, but since I’ll be moving home shortly I can’t commit to swaps. So I’ll be watching y’all with deep envy.

4 Likes

I hope the moving goes well :grinning: How exciting to be in your new house!

2 Likes

I’m excited to get to join the dance this go around!

3 Likes

Yay! It’s me!! :grinning:

3 Likes

I asked someone to dance and they said “yes!” Woo hoo! I have no idea what I am going to make yet but I look forward to having some in-depth conversations about that. I will fill out my questionnaire shortly.

4 Likes

Signups are coming in! We are going to have a such an amazing gallery - I’m really looking forward to seeing what everyone creates.

If you’re reading this and you haven’t joined up yet, go on, jump in! It’s a very happy swap, with a such a variety of different things to admire in the gallery. And you can choose to keep it small or make it mega-huge, whatever works for you!

2 Likes

waves
I guess I’m in, then. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yay!!!

4 Likes

I’m so excited to do a small swap with both @Reinikka and @AuFish! Hurray! I promise ladies I will take enough of a break from my Operation Use Up Yarn to work on my projects for you both! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m getting to play with something I haven’t done in awhile for @Lynx. It is like having an old friend over again.

2 Likes

@bethntim and I are gonna do some dancing!

5 Likes

Heck yeah, girl!

2 Likes

Ok @audity asked me, so here I am!

4 Likes

@jemimah and I have already been planning away :hugs:

2 Likes

YAY so exciting!!!

2 Likes

I signed up with the super talented @artsycandice! I am so intimidated, but I know it will push me to work harder. Yay!

5 Likes

I know that saying to not be intimidated likely won’t quell that feeling in you. But please… I am so dazzled by people who are willing to share their art with me that I appreciate it all so very much. I had a very close friend years ago who refused to show me her crafts because she was so intimidated and you know what, I never felt as close to her as she did to me because sharing one’s art means so much to me. I love this space, and everyone in it! :blush: :heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

I have a specific idea, now I just have to figure out how to make it work… :thinking:

3 Likes

@geekgirl asked me out for a spin seeing as I missed the deadline for the Make A Friend swap :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve been working away already! Well, planning, plotting, scheming and shopping at least! I think I am going to pick up a few specialized tools for one of the projects, so some online shopping for me today!

5 Likes