COMPLETE : Invite Your Partner 2021 swap, Sign up Feb 4 – Feb 18, Send out Apr 1

I found fabric bundles that changed things on @Lynx’s hoop. 5 fat quarters for under $1.50 in the clearance aisle.

6 Likes

Intriguing…and great deal!

3 Likes

I made so much progress last night when my so and Lo were both sleeeeppping! Yesss!

5 Likes

Well, I picked up a specialty adhesive last week and when I went to use it yesterday, it seems to have already gone bad on the store shelf or warehouse or wherever. UGH! Also had a snafu with a fastening situation - so I hope to get both of those sorted on Friday when I go into town on errands.

3 Likes

Oh no! What a bummer!!

I’m still impatiently waiting for some supplies. Doing extras while I wait!! :grin:

3 Likes

I managed to solve the adhesive issue with one of my vast collection of adhesives and finish my trail run for the first project! For the second project, all I have left is the very last step which requires an item that is supposed to be delivered tomorrow… BUT if the tracking is correct, it’s still just one stop too far to arrive tomorrow. BOO! I’m crossing my fingers for Saturday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve decided I have to buckle down and finish this weekend. I think one trip to the craft store and an evening and a half and it’ll be done. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I normally put on something I have watched a million times so I don’t have to pay too much attention too if I am in the living room. I removed the TV from my craft room so I listen to audiobooks in there unless the sewing machine is running, then it’s silence… or the sounds of my cats crying for me to pick them up. I have no idea why, but every time I set foot in that room they want to be picked up. They don’t want to be picked up anywhere else.

6 Likes

GRR! My supplies are stuck in post office limbo. Not panicking…YET.

5 Likes

The post office is really slow right now. I’m waiting on a few packages myself, and I hope the one I just sent out doesn’t take forever.

3 Likes

When I spoke with my town’s Post Mistress in January, she told me that their staffing was down by 50%!

5 Likes

I actually finished my item today!!! Woooop!

8 Likes

I sent today!

4 Likes

WOW @audity ! You slay.

As fast as so many are going I keep having to check back on the send out date to make sure I have it right.

5 Likes

We have a sender, so we have a GALLERY!

I am really looking forward to seeing all the wonderful goodies you are all making! BUT, don’t panic, because we do still have a whole month before sendouts are due - I hope you are enjoying your creative time, whatever you are doing!

6 Likes

EEP! So excited to see our Gallery! With this kind of swap it’s a real surprise each time!

I am making more progress today than expected! WOO! Snow plowing didn’t take as long as it usually does AND it turns out doing a whole full-sized test piece is making the actual project go a bit quicker. :smiley: :tada:

5 Likes

You certainly have me curious!!

3 Likes

Mwahahahaaaaaa! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Everyone is making awesome progress.

I finished a small item while waiting for supplies to arrive. Ran to Hobby Lobby for a few incidentals, too. They have hand-dyed superwash Merino yarn! Willpower prevailed, though, and I didn’t add any to my stash. :joy:

3 Likes

I. Am. Finished! Huzzah! I ended with 1 large item and 3 smalls but they’re all so perfect I didn’t want to clutter it up with more stuff. I hope @kittykill loves everything! I am shipping out Friday the 5th since I have to go into work. Can’t wait to see the rest of the gallery!

6 Likes