Invite Your Partner 2021 GALLERY!

(Dance around the world charity quilt pattern by The Tartan Kiwi)

Let’s see all the wonderful things you’ve made! :sparkles: :heart: :rainbow:

:blossom: Partners :blossom:

@Lynx :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @Reinikka :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@Whistlefish :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @Kwality570 :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@Bunny1kenobi :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @TheMistressT :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@Lynx :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @AuFish :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@PrincessP :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @jemimah :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@anna.wahnsinn :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @geekgirl :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@artsycandice :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @thanate :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@bethntim :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @kittykill :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@gozer :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @artsycandice :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@audity :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @RagingSloth :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@tendstowardschaos :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @Bunny1kenobi :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@mel :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @Whistlefish :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:
@geekgirl :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow: - @jemimah :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :rainbow:

Key
:rainbow: - complete!
:cherry_blossom: - sent!
:hibiscus: - received!

Invite Your Partner 2021 Swap

8 Likes

Look what @audity sent me!!!

RAINBOW MOTHMAN! I believe the body is clay and extremities an excellent usage of those puffy pipe cleaners. Wings are fur and I love the eyebrows and gems for eyes! He comes with 3 banners!

The other 2 banners:

Siiiiick!

without banner and back:

I love him so much. :sob: he’s going right next to my other mothman and my faux-mummified bat.
Thank you SO MUCH @audity!

16 Likes

WOW! That’s h*ckin cooooool! Such awesome details!

4 Likes

So very weird and wonderful! Love all the colors…just want to pet him! I think it is perfect for you!

4 Likes

WOW! He is amazing! That’s a stellar beginning to our gallery!

4 Likes

I’m so glad you like him!!! He was a blast to make!

6 Likes

Wow! He is super cool and weird!

4 Likes

Wow- this project has both @audity and @RagingSloth AAAAAAALLL over it! It’s so awesome!

4 Likes

You guys won’t even BELIEVE what raging sloth made for me! Pics soon, nothing ever gets done on my schedule with a, toddler running around! :joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

I love how the black and white enhances the effect of all the colors.

3 Likes

I loved this so much! Its so cool and so original. I loved that rainbow spotted little body. You knocked it out of the park.

4 Likes

Oh, he’s so cute and funky. I love it.

1 Like

Look at this amazing monstrosity @ragingsloth sent me!!! He’s absolutely perfect! I wanted to do a funny photo shoot with him but it didn’t work out!

All his appendages are posable and he has magnetic wings, I didn’t have a photo for those.

I love all hsi eyeballs and colors are so perfect!!

Thank you so much raging sloth! Now I need to come up with a name!

11 Likes

He is so creepy cute! All those eyes! The fur is perfect! You both nailed it for each other!

2 Likes

ACK! So alien and yet oddly cuddly.

2 Likes

You guys definitely picked yourselves good partners!

Just love the painted eyeballs and the entire concept…both pieces are so imaginative…fun and well executed!

3 Likes

He’s so cool! I want to pet him. :joy:

3 Likes

You two were absolutely perfect partners!

All those eyes… so cool!! Any way we could see those wings? I’m dying of curiosity!

3 Likes

Best buddies ever!

1 Like

Oh my word! He is just incredible @RagingSloth!! So many eyeballs!

You two are so amazingly creative!

2 Likes