Complete - Quote Me On That Swap Sign Ups 03/29 - 04/13 SO May 31

One done, one in the works. I keep changing my mind. Lol. I’ll be done for sure.

2 Likes

I’m almost finished - hope to send Saturday but it might be next week if I can’t get to PO this weekend.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t finish over the weekend. I got distracted by cleaning… :roll_eyes:

BUT! I made some hefty progress and should be finishing the stitching portion between today/tomorrow, then it’s just finishing. I should be ready to send before the week is out. I love how it’s coming out!!

3 Likes

Cleaning distractions are the worst kind.

3 Likes

That’s a foreign concept to me, distracted by many things but never cleaning :smiley:

4 Likes

Love it! Lol!

4 Likes

Haha. I don’t want to do it often so when the urge hits I have to take advantage!

Finishing touches today! Woohoo!

3 Likes

I can teach you to resist that urge :wink:

I’m starting over today.

3 Likes

I’m with you @cindy, I could teach a class in cleaning avoidance! Ha!

5 Likes

I’m ready to send. I will have coverage tomorrow so I can get to P.O.

2 Likes

I finally sent today. I have had it done for so long. The problem was the box. I just stuffed it full of bubble wrap. Lightweight and fills up space. LOL!!

2 Likes

I’m finished now and much happier with this hoop.

4 Likes

I finished the second one! Well… almost. Just some last finishing touches here and there but it’s looking good.

4 Likes

Today is the day for send-outs! According to my records, we only have one person left to send. Let me know if that was a misstep. The gallery is already so great!

2 Likes

I am ready to go and packing it up for the post office! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Everyone sent and on time! I want to thank everyone for a wonderful swap. We still have one package left to see!

8 Likes

Yay! Thank YOU @gozer for hosting!

2 Likes

I have received the most incredible package, omg.
Pics in the gallery, not to be missed.

1 Like

Whoo Hoo! And with that, we had a stress free and flake-free swap. Thank you to everyone. This swap was really spectacular! The gallery is amazing!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for hosting us! This one was fun. :grin:

5 Likes