CLOSED Santa's Sack Swap R2 - SU 9/27-10-12 and SO 12/4

Thanks for this. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I got a bunch of progress done this weekend! I just have to make my bag and pack it up and I’ll be all done! I can’t wait to get it all put together.

4 Likes

I am waiting for some things to arrive. Shipping is taking longer than usual. I suspect the holiday shopping has begun!

2 Likes

I’m still behind, but should have a good block of time after Thanksgiving to focus and get on track! I have a solid plan at the very least.

In the meantime, I heard a new (to me) holiday joke when I got my hair cut this morning:

What do you call a wreath made out of $100 bills?

Aretha Franklins (a wreath of Franklins) :laughing:

7 Likes

I think I’m done. I just need to wrap and send.

1 Like

Gallery is posted

2 Likes

Since we are in a bag making mode, thought some of you might be interested in this one! Fast, and divided!

Simple Divided Tote

1 Like

Cute and simple. :blush:

1 Like

Check in time!

How is everyone doing?

I have a small left to do and the gift bag. I plan on getting the small done today and hopefully also start the giftbag.

1 Like

Doing good. Getting close to done.

3 Likes

I just packed everything up today. Hoping to make it to the PO tomorrow while I am running errands. If not, it’ll go out next weekend.

3 Likes

I’m all done, I just need to pack and mail!

2 Likes

Making progress, one of my smalls is more time consuming than I thought, but I’m pegging away. :blush:

2 Likes

Oh I am embarrassingly behind BUT I have a free week here to get caught up. I’ll prob be sending juuust on time.

3 Likes

I got behind a bit as well…the holidays plus daylight savings time always throws me off!

2 Likes

Sent this morning!

2 Likes

Anyone interested in doing a last minute online crafting sessions via zoom this week? Maybe start around 6:30 or 7 one evening? I am unexpectedly free all week nights this week.

3 Likes

I would enjoy that. I wouldn’t be available on Wednesday, but I’m pretty free the week days.

2 Likes

I’ll join in if I can, I always enjoy crafting with lettuce friends :grinning:

1 Like

Yessss! I should be able to do any day. I’ll make my husband handle cheer practice if I need to. :grimacing:

2 Likes