Closed - Stationery Swap Sign Ups 8/5/22- 8/15/22 send outs 9/12/22

Sign up will end on Monday around noon (EST). I am giving everyone a heads up early. I will try to partner people up during my lunch break and send out information.

5 Likes

I’m in! I think this is low stress enough for me…

2 Likes

Already considering some stationery-ish options…… :blush:

2 Likes

I’m seeing stationery options everywhere! But I can’t just randomly buy things in case my future partner likes it… (I’m vacationing in Estonia at the moment)

4 Likes

If you’re on the fence, swap closes on MONDAY AT NOON!

2 Likes

SWAP CLOSES TODAY AT NOON!!!

Get your questionnaire in if you want to join.

2 Likes

Closed. Partners soon.

2 Likes

YESSSS! Thank you @gozer! Howdy to my partner, @MightyMitochondria

2 Likes

Yay! I was just reading over your swap info. This will be so fun. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi, @geekgirl! Looking forward to swapping with you.

1 Like

This will be fun :grin:

1 Like

I have so many ideas for @Bunny1kenobi !!! I brought something with me to work today to fiddle with during lunch. Fingers crossed it works out.

1 Like

I’m already at work on goodies for @gozer! :heart:

2 Likes

Question Time: Print or Cursive? :interrobang:

2 Likes

Can I choose “printsive”? My writing is often a weird combo of print and cursive. Or I will randomly switch from one to the other in the middle of something I’m writing. Gotta love ADHD-brain!

3 Likes

Yeah my handwriting is a mix of print and cursive as well. I’m glad they are teaching cursive in some schools again. Impossible to read some historical documents without knowing that.

5 Likes

If kids can’t figure out cursive then they have zero code cracking skills. LOL! :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Hmmm… cursive. Not very neat cursive at this point, but still…

I’m doodling body parts and other things in the shade of the back patio. Might or might not be because of this swap.

3 Likes

Mine is also a mix of print and cursive.

3 Likes

Also a mix of both.

2 Likes