Closed - Stationery Swap Sign Ups 8/5/22- 8/15/22 send outs 9/12/22

Score! I just remembered a very handy supply I could use. I had to look in 3 different places, but I found it. Sometimes it’s good that we both are squirrels, hanging on to useful stuff :chipmunk:

(Sometimes it creates an unholy mess of too much stuff, but that’s another story)

5 Likes

I’m organizing and de-stashing my craft room and I have found some excellent supplies that were buried under bags and papers. Although I think I bought two tools that do the same thing, but are from two different companies. Ah well. One can be the “travel” version. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve been plotting all week, have my supplies gathered, and am ready to start crafting tonight. @irid3sc3nt gave me some exciting ideas and I am ready to dig in!

3 Likes

This is definitely a swap you can’t eat Cheetos while you do.

6 Likes

:rofl:

Probably not!

2 Likes

I have one thing done. Contemplating what to do next.

2 Likes

Just finished up something fun for @gozer! :heart:

3 Likes

I am about 90% done with one thing for you @Bunny1kenobi. I am hoping to finish it up during my lunch break at work tomorrow. :wink:

3 Likes

I have a couple more ideas of things I want to try! :blush:

2 Likes

I have two projects partially done. They are both brand new skills for me. I’m pretty happy so far.

3 Likes

Question of the week. 4x6 cards or 5x7?

4x6 is a much easier size for me to handle. I usually have envelopes that size on hand and I’m used to working on ATCs. 5x7s are for the grandparents’ pics of the grandson :rofl:

2 Likes

I have no preference. I’m happy with anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any and all sizes!

2 Likes

I did some craft procrastination yesterday instead of working (the delicate balance between working for myself at home and not spending all my time crafting.) and managed to finish of my package for @Annchen and got it off in the mail today. Ours is an international swap so its 4 week wait to get it there.

5 Likes

“procraftination” :rofl:

6 Likes

I don’t mind either size of card but if I am making them for others I try to be aware and not make them too heavy so they can still mail them for a stamp. I’ve made a few 5x7s that had layers of scrapbook paper that ended up super heavy and over an ounce.

6 Likes

Never thought of that!

2 Likes

Inches make me confused :laughing: I can’t really picture the sizes mentioned without googling. But I don’t know that I have a preferred card size.

1 Like

I think 4x6. I might even go 3.5x5 at times.

Finished another item for @gozer this morning. Trying to decide if I’m done yet. Who am I kidding? I know me and I’m sure I’ll try to sneak in one or 2 more things…. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes