Clothing Identification Labels

Used HTV/Iron-On Metallic for these but seriously considering doing the next ones with freezer paper and paint. Just a simple thing to try to keep the laundry straight. Doing the inside of shirts and hidden areas on socks!

16 Likes

Great idea! Will make sorting laundry much easier.

Great sorting solution!

I love the cleverness! My sis in law has 2 sons and my brother and they are all the same size! What a nightmare laundry can be in her house. I will have to suggest this to her

2 Likes

What a clever solution!

It looks elegant! I wouldn’t mind that being visible.

Thanks guys! It does help when you have a lot of the “giveaway” shirts from sporting events too! I’ve still got a lot to go. Forgot to add in there that they’re maybe an inch in diameter.

2 Likes

They look so regal. The use of metallic adds so much class.

1 Like

Very clever! My mom used to do a couple of stitches in different colored thread for my brothers’ socks and undies- red for one and blue for the other. It served the same purpose. But your solution is much classier.

That’s exactly what I used to do.

Great idea! I see this in my future…though my girls definitely let me know when I mix up their things. As long as someone keeps it straight I guess. :laughing:

:heart_eyes_cat: Well, lookie there! Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :rainbow:

2 Likes

Oh :flushed: thanks!

Guess if I switch to stencils and painting them in that I will need to use a metallic paint now too!

2 Likes

Excellent idea and it looks cool too!