Clowning around

I have missed this community! I forgot about this new forum and lost touch… I am backkkk… Here’s a sketch I created on downtime at work. Problem was I did it on printer paper. So I made copies then pasted one to my 9x12 140lb hot press fabriano watercolor paper… Gel medium over top lightly then clear gesso before painting with liquid acrylics and water soluble crayons and white gel pen and black posca pens. I quite like it but this painting was just practice… I bought tracing paper to use to transfer it as a line drawing down to the water color paper and try again… let me say I wanted to share all the progress pics but this old craftster is too new here… :pensive:

20 Likes

She’s’ lovely and welcome back!!!

2 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

Bright and cheerful! It looks great

2 Likes

Welcome back! She’s super cherry!

2 Likes

Welcome back! The colors are so great!

2 Likes

Wow! Sounds like a process with all the layers and media you used. How long did it take?

2 Likes

Glad you’re back! This is a gorgeous piece. So, you’re going to remake it? I’m intreged. I think this version looks amazing. I can’t wait to see another interpretation of it!

2 Likes

No idea … Not long though

I wanted to make it on watercolor paper without having to paste printer paper to it

1 Like

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the extra little oomphs you added with the white gel pen. It really makes it all pop.

2 Likes

Hot dang! :hotdog: Your wonderful project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Thanks for sharing it here with us! :rainbow:

1 Like

Wow thank you