Coffee Christmas Card

I love making coffee themed cards. I finally have a craft space set out in my house so I am jumping back into creating. Here is my peaceful weekend project. The spruce bough took longer to cut out than I care to admit. Some theme ideas were inspired by SewPaperPaint on Pinterest, but I definitely made this my own.

13 Likes

You hand cut the bough? Impressive!

2 Likes

It’s fabulous! I love all the papers you chose (the woodsy backdrop makes it feel very rustic), and all the tiny details (like the edging that looks like stitches). I’m also very impressed that you cut out the evergreen branch by hand. The card is gorgeous!

2 Likes

This is so cute a cheery! And WOW about hand cutting that bough!

2 Likes

This is so pretty and inviting.

2 Likes

I am in love with this!

2 Likes

This is a super cozy card. I can imagine the steam rising out of that cup, but it’s probably because it’s snowing outside here! My Christmas theme is woodland, so this is a great card. I can imagine how long it took you to cut out that bough, but it really ties the card together.

2 Likes

I love this take on a Christmas card! You have a real talent for combining paper patterns. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Such a pretty card!

@irid3sc3nt Did I read that right? You’re getting snow already?? :astonished:

2 Likes

Yes, I live in a suburb of Denver next to the Rockies. I think having frost this early is a record. It’s good cozy weather. I thought I would hate today, but it’s been nice to not have a sunny day. I’ve been reading most of the day.

1 Like

The card is so festive. I love it.

2 Likes