Collage paper doll Galentine’s cards

I made these three cards for the Galentine’s Day swap using graphics from my favorite Etsy shop . Fussy cutting out each of the different elements and matching up the heads too add an outfit. Lots of puffy adhesives were used to give them a 3D look (admittedly I may have went a little overboard :crazy_face:). I used a stash of papers from a pack I bought years ago from a big box store to keep the background theme kinda the same. The sentiments were chosen in hopes of inspiring and empowering the recipient on this special day. I hope they did the job!

And to keep the theme going I chose to use the same paper pack to decorate the heart magnets for little extras in the package.

Thanks for looking and Happy Galentine’s Day y’all!

17 Likes

Oh, gosh, between the images and the quotes, these are perfect!

1 Like

These are just stunning! Love the sentiments, as well as the whole vibe of these pieces. Very arty, very cool!

1 Like

These are a pure delight!

1 Like

These are great. so much personality. I love the sentiment on the first one.

1 Like

Phenomenal! The fussy cutting was totally worth it! I don’t think I could pick a favorite. And I love all of the sentiments, too.

1 Like

These are so gorgeous! I love how your combined them together to make interesting and original works. You were also very neat and clean. It looks so perfectional.

2 Likes

I absolutely love mine. How can you go overboard with the puffy stickers? Nope, you can’t. I’m glad you made a separate post with all of them together.

1 Like

I love these! You did such a great job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I LOVE them all, but that black and white polka dot paper has my heart. Love the oversized heads and the sentiments rock. Happy Galentine’s Day indeed.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! These were really fun to make.

2 Likes

They’re all very artsy but #3, Strong, is my fav. Love the hearts too and collage and altered art. Yours have the perfect amount of embellishments.

1 Like