Color in a Box 2022 Gallery

It’s true! I did rave! Still raving! :crazy_face: LOL!

And @SonjaBoo you hit the teal nail right on the head! Beautiful!

1 Like

My goodness. Awesome work @Kwality570!
The sun rays are so colorful and his cheerful little face make me so dang happy. And that journal… it’s perfect! I love the sentiment too.

1 Like

oooh I’m normally not a big yellow fan, but that box of goodies is bringing me all the joy!!!

3 Likes

All that teal and peach packaging looked so cute all on it’s own! The necklaces are so lovely and as is the tea wallet. The fabric is perfect!

I love the sunshine art piece! It is such a cute sun! :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

I love the sunshine art!!!

3 Likes

@Kwality570 - that Yellow Cherry Sunshine has so much POW! i really like the extra line around the face. What a wonderful box!

also, knit washcloths ROCK.

3 Likes

I received from @Lynx today! I’m going to apologize for horrible pictures now… I received at mid-day and went straight into back-to-back meetings until 5pm, and we were headed out of town in our RV for a week, so I was hustling to look at everything and snap pics. Laura please post your shots!

I’m also going to apologize because I’m trying to type this from my phone in the car and I can’t see the image previews :confused:

She sent 3 gorgeous notebooks with marbled covers, which I love! I grabbed one to bring along, with some pens and Poscas to hopefully do a bit of art journaling in “on the go”.

There is also a teal stamp pad and great decorative stamp, which I failed to get a close-up of. That will make some luscious layers!!

Some mini envelopes and wire-wrapped papers, which will add some awesome texture to journal pages or other art.

An adorable bird which I almost forgot to snap a picture of, because I’d already put him front and center on my desk :heart:

Some of the much-coveted LettuceCraft stencils which I failed to capture a decent photo of, and some awesome teal pens! And a darling little canvas bag, and gorgeous card.

Oh! And some gorgeous glassine teal envelopes!

Thank you SO MUCH, Laura!!! This package was a box of pure joy and I can’t wait to play with all my new goodies when I get home!!!
(:person_facepalming:terrible photos follow)

13 Likes

All the mini envelopes have some die cuts of various things, too. Circles, birds, squares, etc. Did the mug make it okay?

The mini envelopes had digital paper I ordered!

I’m so happy you loved it!

3 Likes

Did you marble that gorgeous paper? Lovely, lovely teal goodies! The bird!

4 Likes

I did! And, the bird I made from a mold I have!

Oh, I meant to comment earlier on how gorgeous that yellow package of happiness is!

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, THE MUG!!! I’m so sorry! I had it on my desk!!! It is gorgeous also!!! I’m sorry that this post didn’t do your package the justice it deserved. I didn’t want to make you wait a week for me to show off the goods.

3 Likes

Are you kidding, it was a perfect post, especially considering you had both feet out the door. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So many gorgeous papet crafting treasures. I love that Laura made the bird from a mold. Of course she has a bird mold. :bird::heart:

3 Likes

Such a beautiful package!

2 Likes

I popped up to see @gozer today, to do our exchange in person.

And I was gifted A Largess of Crafted Goodness

Upon opening, I immediately knew I was in for some grey happiness:

Witness for your eyes, first the “extra” goodies. Which…Wow

Greyscale gelly roll pens, a grey studded DIY tassel, 14 DMC floss skeins in grey & muted colors - be still my freaking heart - metallic thread, a gradient soft cotton sugarwheel, a variegated cotton, a tonal hank called “iron soot”, metalic type sticky letters, and grey zombie stickers.

So much will be made from these!

Then she made a scrappy, zipper shark! she just tickles me:

I’m considering how I will best use this fierce creature!

A lovely little elle miss:

She is a pincushion! Can you believe it! And her little warming blanket is a needle minder! I don’t tell a lot of people (because you risk being overwhelmed), but I watch so many live streamed elephant cameras (from responsible rescues). I don’t know I will ever be able to put pins in her. So…sorry, not sorry.

A quilted pod:

Made with FANTASTIC grey yardage. Those stars! and those scribble lines! These little pods are great!

And finally, FINALLY, is the item she said she made on a whim after seeing a post I made.

A STUNNING Star Lady. Isn’t she just so lovely!? I can see so much of gozers main, artistic love, translated into another medium. She said this is her first TM patch! What! I will be stealing some of these techniques.

I’m so grateful for your generosity, @gozer. The package was brilliant, and beautiful. And I will NEVER believe you again when you say you are sticking to the swap. You’re one talented lady. Thank you for being my friend.

JClove

18 Likes

I love everything, but the shark, pod, and TM patch are real stunners.

6 Likes

Oooh the shark! (I can’t believe it is a handmade item, wow!), The sweet elephant (I absolutely would not be able to stick needles in it). The amazing star lady :star_struck:Sweet package!

5 Likes

So beautiful and such cool color to craft to in that manner. I love the elephant

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! Everything is so great.

2 Likes

@gozer is an incredibly thoughtful lady and it shows in her work! The pod and the elephant are amazing! The shark is so cute, too. But I do think the patch might be my favorite because I love her art style so much, and that patch is 100% her! Beautiful!

And that is a LOAD of extras! Jelly roll pens! Woot! Great box!

3 Likes