Color in a Box 2022 Gallery

Post your goodies here!

8 Likes

Looking forward to this gallery

1 Like

Ooh, I get to kick this off? Be warnedโ€ฆ @SonjaBoo set the bar really high!!

She went with my teal and peach color combo and did such a lovely job on everything! My first view upon opening the box. Everything was wrapped so beautifully!

There were so many pretty die cuts! I saved them all, including the ones on the little packages.

My camera messed with the color a bit. These things all look more aqua than teal. But the colors were truly spot on.

Just a sampling of the lovely wrappings!

Beautiful paper crafting embellishments!

Mini glass bottles!

Cute pens!

Gorgeous beads!

Miniatures! Yaaaaay!!

Adorable office supplies! Look how cute they are!

Amazing scrappy, stitchy ATCs!

Three (YES, THREE) beautiful necklaces!

Steampunk-y embellishments!

A stunning tea wallet! This was on my wish list!

And last (but definitely not least), this stunning wall art!

What an absolutely fantastic, awesome, amazing, fabulous package! Thank you so very much, @SonjaBoo! You freaking made my MONTH! :heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Oh my goodness! What a great way to start the gallery! Love that color combo and you got spoiled! Love it all!

3 Likes

I really really did get spoiled!

2 Likes

Spoiled, spoiled rotten. Spoiled dirty rotten!
You deserved it :smile: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Wow! What a package! I love the wall art the best.

2 Likes

@SonjaBoo ! What a great package! So many details! I really love the tea wallet - fun AND practical! Your wall art is also amazeballs! Great job!

2 Likes

Wow! What a great bunch of goodies!!

2 Likes

@SonjaBoo That is an absolutely fantastic package!!! That tea wallet is so useful and everything else is just adorable!

3 Likes

Such a beautiful package! I love love love the necklaces!

3 Likes

The colors are divine and everything is so perfect for you.

2 Likes

What a happy box. Those necklaces are gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

WOW! Wow, setting the bar way, Way, WAY up high @SonjaBoo ! That last piece, the wall art, is so perfect for @Bunny1kenobi . Amazing package, incredible!

5 Likes

@SonjaBoo - I can tell you for a fact that @Bunny1kenobi was thrilled beyond belief with this package. She texted me raving about it! It is quite the start to the swap and I am sure putting swap anxiety into quite a few swappers. LOL! Love all of it, especially the artwork and necklaces! The first one with the teal flower in the center is my favorite.

4 Likes

bunny1kenobi, Iโ€™m so happy you enjoyed your loot! I canโ€™t tell you how many things I made my husband look at while saying, โ€œIs this teal? Is THIS teal?โ€ Heโ€™s pretty sure thereโ€™s something wrong with me. He may not be wrong. :joy: I was informed more than once that something was green, so hopefully I stayed on the right teal track!

I received an amazing package from Kwality570 who fulfilled my wishes for a box of sunshine. Kids, I was so excited. It has been extremely January-ish around these parts and a box of yellow goodness made me so happy!
First look:

A look at everything โ€” a gorgeous potholder thatโ€™s already in use in my kitchen, a sweet Kwality570 magnet, laffy taffy and washi tape, an AMAZING piece of sunshine wall art and an equally amazing art journal that I have big plans for.

A close up of the sun art:

Another look at the journal:

Thank you SO MUCH Kwality570! I love my box of sunshine! :sunny: :sun_with_face:

16 Likes

Look at all that CHEER! I love the sunshine picture and the journal. Be the sunshine. :heart::sunny::sun_with_face:

3 Likes

The sunshine piece is the literal best. I feel cheery just seeing it, how awesome is that?

4 Likes

Ohhhh I love the sunshine box! Great choices all around. :sunny:

2 Likes

Such a cheerful collection! That wall art and art journal, thoughโ€ฆ swoon! TOTALLY in love with them!! Absolutely worth the yellow fingers and concerns about jaundice! :star_struck:

1 Like