Color in a Box Swap 2020 Gallery

It’s finally on the way!! My package to @jemimah has been accepted at the post office today. It’s been sooooo long, I’ve forgotten what I made, tbh it’ll be as much of a surprise to me as to Jemimah when she opens it

5 Likes

AWESOME!!! Wow! I am so glad to hear that.

You and me both!!! It’s been torture not to be able to mail it. The post woman really got sick of me asking ‘can I post it now?’

1 Like

Mine too!! I’m so excited to see what you created @Edel. Also, I was really chuffed with one of the things I made for you - I hope you will like it and I’m so glad it’s on its way at last!

1 Like

Those birds are too cute!

It arrived!! My package from @Edel arrived today!! I got super-incredibly spoiled, totally worth the very long wait :smile:

She sent a lovely sturdy bag, a super-useful nonslip pad for my sewing machine pedal (I’ve wanted one of these for ages!), and some pretty hair accessories including a wool one made from recycled blanket :blossom:

… a wonderful three zipper padded pouch and a gorgeous sewing machine cover :heart:

… and, a 50s horror movie retro little art shrine, which is so super cool!!

Thank you so much Edel, this week has been a bit tough, and it’s so nice to have such a happy box of goodies. You really spoiled me, I love everything you made!!

8 Likes

How fabulous! What a great package @Edel :smiley:
I love the zippered pouch and the shrine!

Nice colour choice @jemimah :slight_smile:

What a creative sewing machine cover!! I love the colors on the zipper pouch!

I had honestly forgotten what was inside the package! I’m so glad you like it. :grin:

3 Likes

that teeny tiny snake plant! squeeee!!!

This is the coolest package!

Oh my goodness! That is fabulous!

What a great package! Well worth the wait

Gorgeous package! And I could look at that pouch forever, lovely fabrics…

Finally! The last wayward box arrived and it was totally worth the wait.

@jemimah sent me the most gorgeous package, all in lovely shades of teal/turquoise.

First out was this great set of blank cards, I never have enough so these are great, and recycled pages for envelopes which is really clever. Also in the picture is the sweetest little book with wonderful quotes and a gorgeous little house tag, this will be perfect for keys to our new house

This picture shows a wonderful piece of artwork, I love her art and I love this quote moar naps also I had to show you the card, isn’t it beautiful?

And then there was a wonderful heart shaped potholder, this is so well sewn. But the piece de resistance is this amazing flamingo cushion cover. I love it so much!!! This is a close up.

The backs-don’t you love the two giant buttons.

And the whole package.

Thank you so much @jemimah

11 Likes

Yay, it finally arrived!! I’m so happy you like the flamingo cushion cover :flamingo: :palm_tree: :flamingo: Thank you for a super happy swap :smiley_cat:

And @kittykill, thank you so much for organising! Is eight months a record?

2 Likes

I think that is the record! I am so glad that you guys finally got your packages!

2 Likes

great stuff! love that flamingo pillow cover

Gorgeous package @jemimah xx