Coloring Page Booklet

I don’t know how y’all feel about religious stuff on here, but it’s a big part of my life and I love to make art about it… especially for kids!

I recently got asked to teach a group of 4-6 year olds at my church. This is I interesting because we don’t actually meet on Sundays due to Coronavirus. So I got inventive…

I wanted a fun way to reach out and introduce myself to my kids, so I decided to make a fun coloring page booklet for them!

10 Likes

Aw, so cute!!

2 Likes

Love the creativity! I’m sure your students appreciated you meeting them on their level. As much as 4-6 year olds can anyway!

4 Likes

Super cute! But boy are they going to be disappointed that you aren’t a bear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

That’s really sweet!!

4 Likes

What an awesome way to introduce yourself! :hearts:

3 Likes

Your drawings are amazing and so much fun. The kids are going to have a blast coloring those in. I’m sure they will be looking forward to more! I know I am. :grinning:

2 Likes

What a great way to introduce yourself to the kids.

2 Likes

I’m sure they are excited about their new teacher now! Your drawing is great, as usual. Your characters always have the best expressions.

2 Likes

It’s a breath of fresh air to see something like this posted!! I hope you’ll share more of your drawings on this topic.

3 Likes