Colourful Chameleon

I had some fun messing around with my paints the other day, and made this. Acrylic and collage on canvas.

He looks a bit worried, I hope heโ€™s not trying to tell me something!

24 Likes

He looks lovely

1 Like

Love the texture of his skin.

1 Like

Heโ€™s wonderful! Love the colors and the textures.

1 Like

Gorgeous colors!

1 Like

Ack! Heโ€™s so cool! Love the effect on his skin.

1 Like

Wow! Love this! The colors and textures are awesome!

1 Like

The colors and textures are amazing. I love the way you make it stand out with the dots, yet added some to the background so they almost blend. Almost. Beautifully done. This needs a frame!

2 Likes

He does look worried, maybe thinks the branch wonโ€™t hold him.

1 Like

that texture! :heart:
lovely piece

1 Like

I love your color choices and that texture for his skin! You did a great job of making him blend into the background, while still managing to stand out. I like the subtle use of text throughout the painting. It adds an additional layer of interest that definitely draws my eye.

1 Like

Wonderful painting!

1 Like

This is so pretty!

1 Like

He does look a bit concerned. Maybe he is a bit self conscious. Tell him not to worry, his colors are amazing and he is wonderful!

1 Like

I love the texture of the dots on top and the book pages underneath. Itโ€™s absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

:horse: :cowboy_hat_face: :cow2: YeeeeEEEHAWW! Your super great craft is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects! :horse: :cowboy_hat_face: :cow2:

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the play of color and texture.

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks friends for all your lovely comments! Iโ€™m putting this painting and a few others in a local art exhibition next week, Iโ€™m hoping someone will want to take him home.

4 Likes

Oh my word, the colours & texture are Fab-U-Lous!

1 Like