Comfy ear warmers

I finally got over my run in with Covid and wanted a project to keep me in my recliner this weekend. After looking through my stash, I found this yarn and it called to me, so poof! Ear warmers! :laughing:

I’m thinking I’ll make some more of these for friends’ gifts for the holidays.

19 Likes

Glad you are on the mend, dear friend! I hope you don’t have any lingering effects although I suspect you will need to rest more and will have some days of just being plain old tired!

Cute and easy project to do while resting…the yarn looks very soft and comfy!

2 Likes

I plan on spending more evenings in my recliner for the foreseeable future. I taught a half day (due to Parent/Teacher conferences) on Friday and it kicked my butt.

I’ve claimed one of the ear warmers for myself. I love the color and softness of that yarn. I’ll be diving back into my stash soon. :smiley:

4 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better! I love these and the yarn is perfect!

2 Likes

Glad you’re doing better! Well done on a happy little project to keep you entertained while resting.

2 Likes

They’re very pretty. I’m glad to hear you are on the mend!

2 Likes

Very cute and great gifts!

So glad to hear you are on the mend!

2 Likes

Happy to hear you are recovering and you hake some great ear warmers to wear once you are well enough to go out. Nicely done!

2 Likes

Glad you’re recovering!

Dang that yarn looks so smooshy! Scrumptious!

2 Likes

Fun and useful! Way to kick Covid-butt (from the recliner)!

2 Likes

It is most definitely smooshy and yummy!

2 Likes

Did you use a pattern? I think I’d like to make some just like this.

1 Like

This pattern is easy and quick. I made an ear warmer in about 2 hours, while watching a movie.
https://www.daniisways.com/CJDESIGN/the-andes-headband/

2 Likes

These look so squishy and warm!

2 Likes

These are perfect! And I’m glad you’re getting better

1 Like

:fireworks: Hot dog! :hotdog: Your super cool project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :fireworks:

2 Likes

I finished two more. I can’t decide if I want to make a cream or blue set next.

2 Likes

Cute!

It sure works up fast! I made one but it was too small…so since it “knots” in the middle, I just added four more rows…can’t even see them…thanks for sharing!

Good use of bulky yarn!

1 Like

These are great!! I’m glad you’re feeling better x

1 Like