COMPETE Invite Your Partner 2024 Swap - NEW SEND DATE - Send Out April 2

Yay! USPS says geekgirl’s package was delivered today too, good mail day!

5 Likes

I did not check my mail today. I’ll check it in the morning!

4 Likes

I’m very excited to see what you created!!

5 Likes

Well. I made a thing. It’s full of imperfections and mistakes but maybe it’s not too bad? I might try to make another one tomorrow…

5 Likes

Remember what Jenn said about what we as the maker sees based on our initial imaginings vs what others see with no preconceived notions. I always love everything you create without reservation. Your makes have a charm that is completely unique to you & it’s all just wonderful.

8 Likes

Aw. You’re the best.

I’m still going to try again. :sweat_smile: At least if the next attempt is worse I know this is my best work, right? :upside_down_face:

PS - It’s sewing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I received from @gozer yesterday! Already posted in the gallery :blush:

@tapestry, I love that bird tile; it’s so cute and the colours work so well together!

2 Likes

Taking pictures tomorrow morning!

I need to buy more ___ to start another ____ for a friend who saw me making this and tried to steal it! I am also going to make one for me!

Used a lot of stash for my second partner…might have to replenish it once I move!

Love this swap…always fun to make things you enjoy and hope your partner enjoys what you make! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I have a box of goodies packaged and ready to go. I’ve been debating all weekend whether I’m happy enough with it to send. I think I need to stop overthinking it.

5 Likes

I’ve had everything ready to put in a box for at least the last week (and am fighting the temptation to add more stuff in deference to @AIMR’s need to pack…) but yes, I need to do the bit with packing it up, don’t I?

3 Likes

Same! I’ll be off to the Post Office today :laughing: we all need to stop overthinking!!

Organiser note - Send out date is nearly here! Please just keep in touch with me if you have any holdups.

8 Likes

Last minute re-do (3rd time’s the charm?) and I’m finally feeling good about my package. Confidently hitting the PO in the morning! Woohoo!

8 Likes