COMPETE Invite Your Partner 2024 Swap - NEW SEND DATE - Send Out April 2

Hi friends! I just got back from a couple of days away and have some boring non-LC stuff to catch up with. Just to let you know why I’ve been a bit slow - I’ll make sure I get everyone’s questionnaires and the participant list etc. all up to date in the next day or two :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

I’ll be swapping with @gozer!

Off to answer my questionnaire.

2 Likes

Putting in my questionnaire now! excited to swap with @LindyBlues

4 Likes

Yarn shopping day!!!

6 Likes

Right, so this sounds like an excuse to play with some clay toys I haven’t done much with yet. :grin:

7 Likes

Just sent my questionnaire - looking forward to swapping with @megwell!

7 Likes

So many people I want to swap with…but, @thanate came to my aid and will be helping me get some of the things I need to make a special project for my family! Yay for another partner!

I am 3/230th done with something for my first partner! ha ha ha

6/230!

7 Likes

I’ve made progress!!

4 Likes

I have jury duty next week so I am so happy to have a fun project to take with me!

3 Likes

I’m excited! I’ll get on my q this weekend.

@jemimah I think I’m going to cap myself at one partner, so you can remove me from the ISO partner list.

4 Likes

Awesome, I’m going through everything now, getting up to date. Thanks friends for being patient with me (it’s just been a slightly disrupted week, but all good).

Organiser clarification :snail: :love_letter:

A few of us are doing small envelope-sized swaps. If you and you partner are sticking to a flat item that can be mailed as a letter, the papercraft rules will apply - you don’t need to get tracking or a receipt, but you must be prepared to remake and resend if the envelope doesn’t arrive within a reasonable time. :snail: :love_letter:

4 Likes

@Tapestry and I are going to swap some art! I’m very excited to see what she will create :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

@Kwality570 and I will be swapping :tada:. I’ll get my signup in this weekend.

5 Likes

Great pairing!

3 Likes

Finishing up with the galentine swap this today so I’ll have lots of time to delve into this weekend. Better get out the paint tarp — I feel like getting messy!!

3 Likes

I did some brainstorming and think i know what i am going to do. Starting this weekend. Wish me luck!

3 Likes

Ooo! Exciting! I’m in Myrtle til Monday but have crafty plans upon my return home.

2 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire (finally)! I’m so excited to swap with @jemimah. I’m still noodling on what to make exactly.

4 Likes

11/230…glad I started early! I have a bunch of W-2’s to get done by tomorrow so I won’t be working on this until later tonight or maybe Wednesday!

I have my supplies for my second partner as well so I can break up the task.

I did order more yarn in a different colorway for a friend but then I remembered another friend that also wanted the same thing, so more yarn! I love making things for others!

3 Likes

Yes! So excited to trade some art!

3 Likes