COMPLETE-Color in a Box 2022 Sign Up: 1.2-1.9.22/ Send out: 2.11.22

Hello, my scrappy bestie!! This is going to be fun!

3 Likes

Partners are up and on the first post. I am going to send everyone their partner’s info now.

5 Likes

Hello to @SonjaBoo and @Kwality570 !!

3 Likes

Sup, @gozer! My Doom and Gloom friend!

3 Likes

Okay! Everyone should have their partner’s info. If you don’t or if there is any confusion, please pm me.

6 Likes

Hi @Cyn-energy! Looks like we will have fun!

2 Likes

Yay! Hello partner!

1 Like

It looks like we’ve got a great Round Robin group!

3 Likes

Whee, yay! Hello @Edel , so happy to be swapping with you!

What colours/combos did y’all choose? I personally listed a lot of options, lol. I like colour!

2 Likes

Woohooo plotting for @mel

2 Likes

yay!! i’m so excited to get my stalk on!!

1 Like

I’m soooo excited about my partner @Chr1stchan! Her black palette and Pinterest inspiration are AWESOME!!!

5 Likes

I am also excited to create for my partner @geekgirl. I have to resist stalking while at work. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yay! What a great group! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s the first time I think I’ve seen black as the colour request… Cool!

4 Likes

@JoyfulClover and I asked for doom and gloom gray boxes! Lol. Fun times.

7 Likes

This is my first Color in a Box because cheerful, colors just don’t call to me. But grey, black, and silver does!

@gozer DOOM AND GLOOM IT IS!

8 Likes

I am so happy to be able to participate in this one! Jemimah and I are in postal purgatory down here in Australia and New Zealand and were both so sad about not being able to join in. But then Jemimah asked me to partner up!

What is even funner is our questionnaires were so similar in colours and wishlists! I can’t wait!

10 Likes

Me too!! It’s so funny that we both chose blues and greens. I’m really looking forward to our southern summer swap!

5 Likes

I can’t wait!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes