COMPLETE: Color in a Box Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/23-3/30. Send Outs: 5/1/2020

This swap is so much fun! Pick your favorite color (or it can be rainbow or a color scheme, if you can’t pick just one) and your partner will craft some awesomeness for you.

Swap name: Color in a Box Swap 2020
Organizer: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 3/23-3/30
Date to send item by: 5/1/2020
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 40
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?N/A
Additional Age requirement? No

For this swap you must meet these conditions

• Has been a member for at least one month
  • Has posted at least 15 times
  • Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
  • Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
  • If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap
  • If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: on the old site, yes
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

In the Color in a Box swap, we’ll be sending our partners a color inspired package filled with bright and cheery crafted goodness! We need a little color and happiness now more than ever so lets really shine.

Swap Details
Requirements:

1. One medium crafted item
  2. Color (or colors) specific (As chosen by your partner) 4 or more happy package fillers ( candies, journals, small crafted items)
  3. Posting to this thread once a week.
  4. Have fun!!

If you want to fill your colorful box with more than 4 fillers you can indicate so in the questionnaire and be partnered with someone else that wants the same.

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer aka kittykill:

Questionnaire to Answer:
Name of swap: Color in a Box 2020
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Your mailing address:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Would you like to send and receive more than 4 fillers (YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (cats, smoke, etc)?
What is your favorite color (or color scheme)?
Please list some ideas for colorful goodness you’d be happy to receive:
Please do not send me:
Do you have any inspirations that would help your partner personalize your package (Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, Flickr, etc)?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Particpants:
@kittykill
@LuckyXIIICreations
@MightyMitochondria
@Nicole
@anna.wahnsinn
@jemimah
@SalubriousAimee
@Raury
@Ewulotta
@roler
@Lynx
@ilovesnaills
@RagingSloth
@amazing_784
@AIMR
@Edel
@AudiobookLover
@lindyv321

Sent (s)
Partner Received (pr)
Late with Communication (lwc)
MIA

Partners:
kittykill(pr)-AIMR (pr)
Raury(pr)-ilovesnails (pr)
Ewulotta(pr)-anna.wahnsinn(pr)
jemimah-edel
roler(pr)-lindyv321 (pr)
lynx2Lancer(pr)-RagingSloth(pr)
Audiobooklover(pr)-MightyMitochondria(pr)
LuckyXIIICreations(pr)-Salubrious Aimee(pr)
Nicole(pr)-amazing_784(pr)

7 Likes

Sounds fun, count me in. Sending in my form now.

2 Likes

Sent! :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Oh so excited for swapping!

NZ goes into full lockdown tomorrow (Post Office is still operating, I checked), so it has been very busy with work for me lately (I work with a lot of older people). I’m looking forward to spending some time with my lettuce buddies again soon - it’s a wonderful bright spot in a tough time! Working on my form now.

5 Likes

So so tempted! I’ve missed swapping so much, and I love color in a box! Then again I am a notorious pracrastinator, and May 1 is a holiday so I’d have to send early. A rare thing for me… it has happened though!

1 Like

Pretty sure I’m gonna do this one!! I’ll try to send in my Q tomorrow.

WA is now officially on lockdown, so I’ll be crafting completely from my stash. Would it be possible to ask people to choose a second favorite color just in case I have nothing in their favorite? I THINK I’ve got stuff for most colors but can’t shop for new stuff…

4 Likes

Exactly what I did! I added more of a range of color schemes (including a link to my colors board on Pinterest) so it won’t be too restrictive. I’ll be crafting from stash too.

3 Likes

I think that’s a great idea! Instead of filling everything out again, when you get your partners, you can add a second or third color you like. I will give everyone a reminder when I send out info.

6 Likes

I just signed up, I love this swap! I put down 2 different color combos, but will provide more if they don’t work for whomever I am swapping with. I am really excited to be swapping again.

4 Likes

I put down three colors. However, I could still expand from there. I love bright, vibrant colors and jewel tones. I think my tastes provide a lot of options for my partner.

3 Likes

Since the last one we did, I have fallen in love with red, yellow and mint green

3 Likes

Signing up now! Yay!

5 Likes

Hooray!!! Glad you joined us! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Just sent in my Q! Whee! XD

4 Likes

I jumped in! Really enjoyed it last time.

5 Likes

I’m so excited for this swap! Questionnaire sent in, and so happy to be a part of the first swaps on this platform. ‘Let us’ :green_salad: all craft some beautiful crafty goodness!

4 Likes

This will be my first swap in YEARS, I’m so excited!!

5 Likes

I sent in my questionnaire - that’s so exciting!

5 Likes

I’m so excited for everyone! The gallery is going to be so colorful and awesome.

3 Likes

I had to think on this one, but of course I caved! Thank you kittykill for organizing this swap! I’m so excited to be a part of one of the first swaps on LC!

4 Likes