COMPLETE: Color in a Box Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/23-3/30. Send Outs: 5/1/2020

Hmmm…cookies, or cheesecake, or…I don’t know. I should not be thinking about comfort food during a time I can’t leave the house much! LOL

Cinnamon rolls :yum:

1 Like

Salty crunchy things like chips.

1 Like

I’m a sucker for tuna noodle casserole when I want something comforting!

1 Like

I’m with @ilovesnaills. Salty and crunchy all the way.

2 Likes

Homemade Chex mix using my grandma’s recipe. We call it party mix and it’s not the same recipe that’s posted on the boxes of Chex cereal, similar but not the same!

Pizza. But I can’t have pizza normally so for my actual diet I wanna say… dairy-free porcupine meatballs in bbq sauce.

Making bread is comfort for me (kneading helps get rid of anxious energy). And then eating it hot, of course. It was cinnamon rolls this week.

Also, my hubby’s toasted cheese sandwiches. With Marmite in them! (he doesn’t like Marmite, it’s so sweet of him to put it in mine).

I’m with you on bread.

Of course I prefer to just eat it

1 Like

Thai food :yum:

Hey gang! Send outs are this FRIDAY! Don’t forget to pm me and your partner when you send, receive or if you are going to be late.

I finished the last item for my partner this evening. I’m hoping to send tomorrow, but if I don’t get to, I’ll do it Thursday when I have my next day off.

I’m struggling to find time between kids, schoolwork (for only one kid, so unfair!), and masks, and temper tantrums. I think there are also some kids around here somewhere. Also Friday here is a national holiday, so I’m trying to send on Thursday.

I’ve had everything finished for a little bit now, I just need to write a note to go with it all. Also, I’ve received!! But I haven’t opened it yet. I want to get my package in the mail first, then I’ll reward myself with a box full of color

1 Like

:blush: What a great incentive. I hope you enjoy your package.

mmm my comfort food is definitely bread…I am trying hard to not eat a lot of it but it has been a very stressful few days…I also love anything with cheese…cheese and bread?

Hope to work as fast as I can to get my last project done!

Since I’m back in school teaching (only a few lessons though) I’ve been struggling too to find time between working, marking and preparing lessons, homeschooling and entertaining the kiddos. Sometimes I just want to sit down and cry. My little boy is literally going crazy and every day is quite a challenge. Well, I don’t want to complain, the situation is hard enough for all of us. To cut a long story short I try my very best to finish everything on time🙈

My favourite comfort foodie is chocolate with sea salt and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

There was a mass shooting here and I found myself off track so I will mail on Monday. I am also hoping to get some supplies to finish off an item.

I received from @kittykill! After a few days of the box being in “quarantine” and a scare about finding my lost cat, I was finally able to open the package…and it was like a clown car!!

My phone is charging and as soon as it is done, I will take loads of pictures…

Thanks so much…really made my day and I can’t wait to put everything around my house!!!

1 Like

Yeah! I’m glad you like everything. It was fun crafting for ya!

1 Like