COMPLETE-Common Ground Swap s/u 5/28-6/6 s/o 7/10 sign ups closed

Guys, this is getting exciting! We’re almost there! 2 more days to sign up (tell your friends :wink:) and partners assignments on Sunday!! :+1::grin::partying_face:

4 Likes

I’m so excited! I’ve just sent in my questionnaire :blue_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I sent in my questionnaire!

1 Like

I’m in! I’m in! It’s been a gazillion and one years since I’ve swapped (rough estimate). Woof! I’m looking forward to this!

3 Likes

We have about one hour left for sign ups- if we can get one more, it gives us an even number, which definitely makes partnering easier!

Fingers crossed for one more swapper…! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Ok, folks, here’s where we are… right now we have an uneven number of swappers. Partners are to be assigned today (yay!) and because this swap is designed for two crafters you get to know each other more intimately, I’m reluctant to do a 3 way partnership. I have received permission from Racky to ask for a volunteer who might be interested in two partners and I will keep sign ups open until I EITHER get a volunteer or one more q.

Anyone interested?

1 Like

I’m willing to have 2 partners.

2 Likes

Yay! @Lynx to the rescue!!! Ok, people, stand by, I’ll have partners up as quickly as I can!

2 Likes

Partners are up! Please be patient… I’ll be sending q’s out very soon!

3 Likes

Swapping with @Lynx again, yay!

2 Likes

Guys! I’m so stoked about my swap partner, @Roots Great match!!! Thanks!

1 Like

@Bunny1kenobi You are on the ball! Thanks for getting partners out so quickly. I’m so excited! (And I just can’t hide it! :musical_note: ).

3 Likes

I am super excited! I was hoping to swap with you!

@SalubriousAimee I’m excited to swap with you, too! Hello!

1 Like

Hello there Lynx2Lancer!

Interestingly, my last swap partner in another swap was LuckyXIIICreations :smiley:

I wish everyone some happy crafting vibes! :coffee:

3 Likes

I am so excited about my partner!

1 Like

Very excited about my partner! I already have some great ideas!

1 Like

So excited to get partnered with @geekgirl! I’ve already been browsing your Pinterest boards.

1 Like

I’m out of state visiting my MIL for her bday, but I’ve started going through kittykill’s Pinterest and I have some ideas I’m kicking around already! :grin:

And I apologize to her in advance for my totally insane Pinterest… :flushed:

1 Like

So lovely to wake up and meet my partner @grenouille78 , yay!
I already have so many ideas for our swap :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Who else has started crafting? :speak_no_evil::tipping_hand_woman:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes