COMPLETE-Common Ground Swap s/u 5/28-6/6 s/o 7/10 sign ups closed

Haha you’re fast, I haven’t started crafting yet but I do have way to many ideas already… :smiley: I’m superhappy about my partner and we seem to have a lot in common.

3 Likes

I’m out of town for another week so I won’t be able to get started until then. :cry:

1 Like

@tendstowardschaos it may not be until tomorrow that I will get a chance to scope out your pinterest - but I’m excited and looking forward to this swap!

3 Likes

Not until I pin down what I am going to do. I have too many good ideas.

2 Likes

I haven’t started crafting yet, but I’m working on a list of ideas!

1 Like

We had a public holiday yesterday in Australia, so I found myself with some free time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I haven’t started yet, but eager to begin soon. Currently working on the infamous crochet cat couch, then will begin. While it’s not related to this swap, I’m posting a pic for reference.

It has taken forever, but I’m in the final stretch. Just needs arms and cushions now. But yeah, I’m excited to get started on this swap later this week. A few ideas are floating around. :slight_smile: :coffee:

7 Likes

Yay for partners! I am ready to get to stalking!

2 Likes

I had to order some supplies. As soon as they get here I can get started.

2 Likes

I have ordered supplies. Hopefully, by time I get back from camping, they’ll be waiting for me.

3 Likes

I have ordered supplies too! Hope they arrive soon.

4 Likes

I’m still brainstorming. I worked on my merit badge swap yesterday and sent today to give it a head start as it is going international, so now I can go full steam ahead on this swap!

4 Likes

I finished my first project! Woo hoo! I had forgotten how much fun it is to craft for someone who will appreciate it.

6 Likes

Oh my goodness! How exciting :partying_face:

2 Likes

I started one of the medium items for this swap today. I’m excited for the commonalities that I’ve found!

4 Likes

There’s a craft my late grandfather used to be very skilled at, but not something I ever dabbled in. Turns out, it’s something I have in common with one of my partner’s, so I am testing it out on a small. So far so good, although I’m learning I don’t think this craft will be something I’m interested in long term.

4 Likes

I’m making two medium items. @Roots and I share a bunch of interests! Mostly the world of LotR type fantasy novels, some TV shows and movies, D&D and gaming, and nature. I’m just hoping I’m hitting the asthetic just right in my crafts. My other worry is that I have to schedule studio time for one of the crafts and it’s difficult during Covid 19. Soooo I may not send until the very deadline. We shall see. One aspect of the other craft I’m working on is brand new to me! So that’s extra fun. Anyway, that’s my update. Fingers crossed that the swap goes over well!

3 Likes

Ooooh, curious now! Can wait to see the results!

1 Like

Hoping to get some crafty time in this weekend. Oooh boy, I need it after this week. I’m very privileged to be able to work remotely but it’s been a week. Phew.

4 Likes

Enough of my supplies should be here by this weekend for me to start crafting then. My partner and I had so many things in common it was hard to choose themes to craft around. :laughing:

2 Likes