COMPLETE-Common Ground Swap s/u 5/28-6/6 s/o 7/10 sign ups closed

Found something nifty for my partner today! Yay!!

2 Likes

I just ordered something for one of my partners that I had received in another swap, is something we have in common, and something I ended up buying more of for my family as well! Woot!

2 Likes

Have been repurposing a supply for a project but ran out! So asking my mother tomorrow if I can borrow from her “stash” of the item I need so I can get going on the project again.

1 Like

Now I’m super curious!

2 Likes

Me too!

I got all the supplies for my project and I’ve started working on one of them. It’s been a while since I’ve done that craft so I’m enjoying getting back into it :smiley: Forgot how relaxing it can be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had to scrap one thing and am working on another.

1 Like

Yesterday we put new flooring down in my other room and I got almost everything put back where it belongs. Only a few smaller things left to do, then I can start working on my partners items. :smile:

3 Likes

I started one of my projects yesterday. I have very high hopes for the stuff I am making. I hope I can pull it off.

1 Like

I’ve got a few items completed!!

1 Like

I’m working on a pretty involved thingy for @kittykill . I think she will love it if I can make it work! Im tweaking the existing tutorial a little, so it’s a true experiment… let’s hope this works!! :crossed_fingers:

I’ve ordered something for my other partner, and today I picked up one thing that if I do it right, will make a really fun and surprising thing I have in common with a partner. I"m being vague on purpose.

1 Like

All my supplies arrived sooner than hoped for, so I was able to start on projects for my partner. I’m trying to finish a sweater for my DH (was supposed to be done yesterday…so close!), but I have 11 rows and seaming to do, so it’s not much…then, I can devote more time to my partner.

Just another thank you for taking on two swap packages/partners for this swap!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness @Lynx, I’m so glad you volunteered to do that! And what you’re doing sounds so intriguing!!

I am making delightful progress on my project for @kittykill! I’m almost done with the first, more involved part and my experiment is turning out pretty well! I’m slightly impressed with myself. :smirk: I think I’m gonna make me one, too!

You’re welcome!

Also, I ended up scrapping that idea, I think, because I just don’t like how it’s working with the supply I got. However, I found the most perfect ___ today. It’s looking good so far!

1 Like

I was working on a project, but had to put it in time out. It is just not cooperating plus it has been 30+ Celsius out and we don’t have ac, most places don’t around here.

1 Like

I am really proud of myself. I had an idea and it came out perfectly. Just the way I wanted it to.

1 Like

Done with part one of @kittykill‘s project and it’s a good thing I’m making one for myself because I absolutely don’t want to send it away!

4 Likes

That’s the sign of an awesome swap package!

2 Likes