COMPLETE : Dinosaur Swap - S/U 1/28/21-2/11/21 SO 3/11/21

The kids found my secret stash during the lockdown. All they left is this one dino which they don’t dare to touch :rofl:

5 Likes

Mine is going well! I keep changing my mind on the 2nd, though.

2 Likes

Maybe it is so they can honestly say that they did not eat all the goodies.

3 Likes

I guess it’s a well thought-out scheme :rofl:

3 Likes

They’re smart little ones! They can’t say they ate them all now. That’s hilarious!

I signed up for 4 swaps this round and that’s a LOT for me. I’m trying to work on one swap at a time and since dinosaurs are so much fun, I worked on this one first. :wink: I just finished up my items last night and will get it all packed up and taken to the post office today or tomorrow on my lunch!

5 Likes

Oh dear! I haven’t even started :crazy_face: because I can’t decide what to make.

1 Like

Well, thank goodness that there’s still plenty of time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i don’t feel so alone now!
i have an idea for one formulated, now i just need to tackle it this weekend.

2 Likes

I’m digging in boxes trying to find the right office supplies to finish the bigger item. Still debating the smaller with myself.

1 Like

I am almost finished. I just need to do one more thing to wrap it up, and I will send Monday! I had so much fun crafting for this one. Dinosaurs were such a great inspiration. I plan to go back and make some stuff for myself after the rest of my swaps are done. I can’t wait to see this gallery so that I can get inspired all over again.

2 Likes

I am making good progress on one item. The ideas are starting to. one to me for the others. > am looking forward to this gallery. It is going to be so cute!

1 Like

We officially have less than 10 days until send outs! Hope everyone is making some dinoriffic progress!
Due to other swaps and the fact that this one was the most fun to finish, I got my package done and sent 9 days ago to Ewulotta in Germany. Believe it or not, it’s already arrived!!! That’s record breaking speed for the shipping time.

2 Likes

Do we have a gallery then?
I sent yesterday, but I haven’t sent my notifications yet. @artsycandice I got your message and will respond tonight. Sorry for the delay. I’ve been super busy.

1 Like

I’ll get the gallery stood up tonight and put the link here!!!

1 Like

No worries.:slight_smile: Take your time.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am working away on mine! I am pleased with it.

I can’t wait to see the gallery! I can’t believe it’s already arrived!

1 Like

That was super fast!

Omggggg. I got sendout dates confused with the IYP swap so I started on the dino stuff first. :man_facepalming:I am almost finished with the medium. I just sent my weird thing I made for Audity in the IYP swap in the mail 2 days late. :sob: hopefully it was worth it.
I have ideas for my small dino item now so yay!

Eeep, sorry I’m so behind on this thread! I’ve finally decided exactly what two items I’m making and the materials I need arrived today!

1 Like

finally making progress! got all my pieces cut for my bigger item.
though i haven’t formulated a plan for the smaller… :grimacing:

1 Like