COMPLETE: Fridge Magnet Swap Round 1 SU: 7/30-8/10. SO: 8/31/20

Ooh, welcome, @crafty-becky ! Now we have 11 people signed up; anyone else wanna join at the last minute this evening so we have an even number? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi all! I’m going to decide partners after work tomorrow, so just in case there are any last minute wafflers, I’ll extend signups until 5:30pm Pacific Time tomorrow! You should have partners in under 24 hours!

2 Likes

This swap is now CLOSED and I am working on partners (and one round-robin) RIGHT NOW!!

Hi! Partners are up! We ended up with one round robin because of the odd number. I think I sent all the Qs out, but let me know if I accidentally missed you! Happy swapping, everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay! Crafting time!!!

1 Like

Off to stalk…umm research!

3 Likes

Already heavily into the Pinterest stalking over here, as well! :smiley: I have so many cool ideas and picking only 5 will actually be super hard! Best kind of problem, right? ;D

3 Likes

I am super pumped to be partnered with @endymion! We’ve already been pm’ing!

3 Likes

You know your partner will “get you” when her pinterest boards look like yours and even have some of the same pins! I’m so happy for partners! :smiley: @Annchen

5 Likes

Yes, having fun researching and planning!

3 Likes

@AuFish and I have lots in common and it was a lot of fun looking at her pinterest. Inspiration struck and I made one magnet last night. Well it doesn’t have the magnet on it yet. so I’ve made one potential magnet so far.

3 Likes

Yay! I’m so excited to start! I’m brainstorming ideas for @Camelama! I can’t wait to see what @crafty-becky comes up with for me!

3 Likes

Waiting on supplies to arrive so everything will fit together.

1 Like

I have a couple ideas already! @Fonduie

3 Likes

I have plans, ideas, and supplies!

2 Likes

That’s a good start! I should be good on supplies, and I have plans for two magnets so far.

Having trouble deciding which ideas to go with. So I am planning to make them all and send the best.

2 Likes

I’ve got ideas and found a critical supply so have started sketching out my next move. One idea is too good not to go with, but I don’t have a plan for how to do the thing…

On an unrelated note one of the inspirational pictures on my partners pinterest is of a tram station one station away from where I live. How fun!

5 Likes

I am working on finalizing planning, since my week/weekend has been very busy. I have 3 of 5 planned. :smiley: Hope to start working on them by Thursday. :blush: My partner’s Pinterest page is a giant rabbit hole of fun things!

4 Likes

All planning done (…although I rarely get to the end of a swap without changing my plan at least once!)

One magnet complete, and supplies arrived last night for another.

This is fun! Think I’m gonna have to make one or two for myself. I had some ideas before we got matched with partners that didn’t really fit @Lynx’s themes. But pretty sure I won’t be able to resist the urge to make them anyway!

6 Likes