Complete - GALentine's Day Swap - Sign ups thru Jan 16th s/o Jan 31

The humans are dead!

2 Likes

I feel like such a slacker! I’m 90% done with my cards. But I’ve switched my extra small several times and am still waffling.

Edited: I finsihed my cards at 3:30 am and am now in a crafting coma. Anyone else find it impossible to stop crafting when you should? I also FINALLY have extra smalls in process I’m happy with.

On a happy note, I’m utterly obsessed with my cards and a new technique I tried. So pretty! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I get really irritated when I have to stop for things like making dinner or peeing.

7 Likes

Or move the cat off my lap because I need to lean forward to grab another pen.

5 Likes

As much as I love food, I forget to eat. Lol. I don’t stop.

4 Likes

You all have already named a lot of the TV friendships. The ones below are not from shows I watch very much, but how about:

Lily and Robin from How I Met Your Mother
Buffy and Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
(Apparently, Alyson Hannigan is just great BFF material.)

Also, for a weird-friendship vibe, maybe Jenn and Judy from Dead to Me? (That show, I did watch the whole thing.)

5 Likes

Oh that reminds me, I need to finish Dead to Me.

And I love Lily and Robin’s friendship.

Another friendship of sorts I like is Liv and Ravi from iZombie.

Brotherly friendship Sam and Dean from Supernatural and Castiel with Dean.

Lucy and Ethel from I Love Lucy.

7 Likes

So many good friendships! Add Laverne and Shirley to the list.

99% done. Need to pack it up and send them off.

9 Likes

Liv and Ravi! Yasss!

Also Myka & Pete and Claudia & Jinks from Warehouse 13

Arthur and Merlin from the BBC series Merlin

5 Likes

If it’s a youtube tv friendship, then I’m thinking Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning.

I worked on separating a new diecut then was overwhelmed with paper choices.
I did pick out envelopes to decorate. Plus my usps stamps came in as well as my custom return address. Hope you like cats :smirk:

6 Likes

I LOVE cats. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Aww, now I’m sad we’re not swapping. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Great one!

4 Likes

I love these guys too!

3 Likes

It’s not all cats, just the return stamp. It may have a rabbit in it.

2 Likes

My kitten ”helped” with one of the extra smalls. I mean, it wasn’t perfect before but I don’t think it was improved with kitten spit :joy:

I’m aiming to be done today and mail everything tomorrow, but the furry little helper might complicate things.

4 Likes

My extra smalls are done! Other than drying time. Cards will go out Monday.

5 Likes

Yay! Mine, too. I had finished them a few days ago, but then I showed them to my husband. He liked them and said “Wouldn’t it be cool if…” and then I had to do them all again, because his idea was so irresistible.

5 Likes

I cut my paper vertically instead of horizontally. Going back to the store today…

3 Likes

Oh no!
Now, you probably have some fun paper to add to your stash.

2 Likes