COMPLETE: Halloween Advent - SU 6/11-6/24 SO 8/27

I love this swap :grinning:

But Iā€™m hoping to travel this summer, right during the crafting/sending/receiving time, so Iā€™d better not sign up :worried:

On the other hand, signing up might guarantee the trip happensā€¦
Would not signing up prevent the trip from happening, meaning I miss out on both?
Must ponder.

1 Like

If anyone is on the fence, I am also okay with with shipping over the great pond. Even of it takes some time. :wink: So, options. I donā€™t want anyone to not participate because of the continental divide. We could all use this distraction. :smiley:

2 Likes

I too would be willing to ship internationally. Just voted, and am excited to see this swap as I missed it last year in our old place and thought I would miss it forever! Now to go see about commenting on things. Trying to get more involved with this new site but learning new things is haarrrdd. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Itā€™s always a bit of a challenge to start something new but once you get used to it, this site is much easier to navigate than the old place!

I love these X days of swaps. The opening is so much fun.:grin:

2 Likes

This is exactly what we call our windows and when we put out the peanuts for the squirrels we say weā€™re turning on the cat tv.

1 Like

Not voting since I think either dates work for me, but Iā€™m tornā€¦ I really want to craft for this, but I have so much halloweā€™en stuff already that Iā€™m not sure what to ask for. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Perhaps just post your favorite Halloween themes, ā€œlove bats, cute kittens, and vintage horror filmsā€ and then a general idea of things such asā€¦ ā€œlove jewelry, small wall art, atcā€™s; but no large art, or scarves.ā€ Keep it loose and let your partnerā€™s creativity run wild. As an artist, I find that sometimes just having
simple parameters are just the right thing to invite the muse.

I wanna!

Halloween is my favorite holiday! This is totally by style. I hope I can participate

Halloween is also my favorite holiday. Eek!
The 11th feels soooo far away and the 25th might as well be next year. lol

I am excited for this one. Can you tell? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have just checked with the post office and right now they expect delays of 3-6 weeks for mail across the Atlantic, but within Europe only a small delay of 3-5 days is expected. So that means I would only be able to swap with a fellow European. Would anyone be interested in that? (Donā€™t feel pressured to say yes, if I canā€™t participate in this swap, there will be others!)

Hi all! The poll closes tomorrow, so if anyone is waiting, please vote!

Any preferences on questions to make sure is included in the Q?

Swappers have spoken, and Halloween Advent signups is now open! Partners given June 25th, and shipping August 27th! Thank you to everyone for participating in the poll!

I donā€™t know about yā€™all, but Iā€™ve been scrolling Pinterest for days dreaming up different ideas. Swoon!

2 Likes

Aah, so excited!

1 Like

Was sooo looking forward to this one, but no time to do a different swap in time to get approved, so Iā€™ll hopefully be able to join next time.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to get started with this one! I already have some great ideas!

1 Like

Yes! Because thereā€™s been time, Iā€™ve thought of several different versions as determined by medium. Some of them are wildly ambitious, but it has been so fun considering what to make!

1 Like

I have had a couple of thoughts along these linesā€¦ however, I think in the end I may take the opportunity to create in a wide variety of medium and sizes, just to be able to play a bit more. I love small little whimsical trinkets and large statement pieces equally. :heart: This is going to be so much fun.

1 Like

Hoping to have time to get my q in today or tomorrow :woman_zombie:

1 Like