Whether or not you normally celebrate Valentine’s Day, it’s a great time to show those around you that you care about them. Let’s send some love to our fellow Lettuce Crafters by sending some Valentine’s Day cards!
Sign up range: 1/3/23 - 1/25/23 (closing at 7 pm EST)
Send list distributed: 1/26/23
Mail by: 1/31/23
- Choose to make and send 3 or 6 handmade Valentine cards with any medium or style you choose
- Sign up only AFTER your cards are completed
- Add a small note to the cards before sending
- This is for swappers of all abilities, but your cards should be made using your best effort
- You must be willing to ship internationally because tracking will not be required since this is a paper swap
- If your card is lost in transit or is missing (2 weeks within the same country or 4 weeks for international), your card must be resent.
- Must post in swap thread before signing up
- Must be a member for at least 1 month
- Must have posted at least 15 times
- Must have completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at the same time
- Is not currently signed up for more than 5 swaps
- Does not have more than 3 ‘late with communication’ in feedback from previous swaps
- Does not have negative feedback
- Is at least 16 years old
Once your cards are complete, send a private message to organizer @kwality570 with SUBJECT LINE- Sign-Up Valentine Card Swap [Username] with the following questionnaire:
Valentine Card Swap Questionnaire
Name of Swap: Handmade Valentine Card Swap
Lettuce Craft Username:
Your Real Name:
Mailing Address Including Country:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old:
How many cards did you make? 3 or 6?
Do you understand that if your card is lost in transit, you will need to resend?
Do you understand that this swap is open to international swappers?
Are your cards complete?
Have you posted in the swap thread?
To make sure that everyone is ready at the time of addresses, only send this questionnaire once your cards are complete!