COMPLETE : Invite Your Partner 2021 swap, Sign up Feb 4 – Feb 18, Send out Apr 1

@Bunny1kenobi I have always wanted to make a big, elaborate dollhouse, too! I’d want it to have little “easter eggs” in it that might help tell broader stories of who lives there, etc. But the thing is, I don’t really want to have a big elaborate dollhouse… just make one.

3 Likes

Oh I would be fiddling with it constantly!! And I couldn’t care less if there are any actually any dolls in it…

2 Likes

I absolutely would not have any dolls!

2 Likes

Dolls in a doll house?!? Who would do that?!? Maniacs, that’s who

4 Likes

I really want to make the Frida inspired blanket I saw everyone crocheting. Le sign, maybe one day.

2 Likes

I’d love to do a monster arrest alphabet book which would be geared for adults, not children. Like A is for Arson, B is for Bribery, and C is for Conspiracy. It would take me 50 years so I’ll probably never do it, but I do think it would be fun. I made a mini book of monster mugshots in 2017 and it took me so long that I haven’t tried again since.

8 Likes

Oh man, I feel like ALL-THE-THINGS on my wish-list to-do are mountains. lol. I am in the dollhouse boat as well and have four dollhouses at the moment, all with grand ideas and aspirations. On a fine-art list I want to produce one to two dozen large ceramic pieces for a gallery show. One day…

4 Likes

Giant projects… I guess the big one is getting a building (which we’ll probably hire someone else to do) and then doing some paths & garden bits & a lot of invasive plant removal on the wooded lot we have that’s just far enough away that we haven’t been using it basically at all.

Although at the moment most of my ordinary sized sewing projects feel giant. :cry:

4 Likes

My Mt Everest…

I bought batting to make it a queen size… but I don’t think it will ever get that big! This is years in the making :sweat_smile: I don’t spend much time on it anymore… it used to be my mobile craft and I would work on it during my green room down time (once a upon a time). All hand sewn by me and some by my helpful mother who taught me how to do English paper pattern piecing :slight_smile: I made one potholder and one coaster and then decided the next locigal step would be to make a never-ending quilt! Ha!!!

@Whistlefish this is the quilt I used as inspiration for the ATC I sent you

7 Likes

Oh wow!

I literally got a book on EPP from the library today and the whole time I was looking through it I kept telling myself “Nope. This will take forever. You don’t have to do all the crafts. Well, maybe this small one just to check it off that I tried it…No! Don’t do it! You have enough crafty hobbies. But this one’s small…”

4 Likes

I’ve made good progress but it will be close to April 1 before I can ship.

1 Like

Holy moly, y’all! I looked at the tracking on my package to @Bunny1kenobi just now and it’s already Out For Delivery! A whole day early. EEP!

4 Likes

Oh my goodness guys… wait till you see the box of wonderments I got from @TheMistressT!!! Ack! Total spoilage!!

5 Likes

I’m so glad that it got there (early!) and that you feel spoiled! WOOHOO!

I am also glad I can start making topics for the stuff… a project just doesn’t feel done until it’s posted on Lettuce Craft, right?

5 Likes

Sent my package for @tendstowardschaos! STILL waiting on delivery for an item for @TheMistressT!! :confounded:

4 Likes

Send out day is in a few days! How is everybody getting on? Are those who haven’t sent on track?

Please keep in touch with me if you’re running a bit behind :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think I’m on track-- have finished a bunch & am trying to decide how much more to do… :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve sent to @TheMistressT as well, now, so both of my packages are on their way! Hopefully @tendstowardschaos’ package arrives today!

4 Likes

Yes indeed! I saw a package from @Bunny1kenobi’s hometown show up in my Informed Delivery yesterday! EEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEE!

4 Likes

No such luck. It’s at the branch of the nearest large city, about 20 minutes away. Monday is looking hopeful, though.

4 Likes