COMPLETE : Invite Your Partner 2021 swap, Sign up Feb 4 – Feb 18, Send out Apr 1

Making huge progress on AuFish’s item!

3 Likes

I finished one of the mediums today. I’ll probably get to work on the other one after the kids are in bed. I’m on a roll. :blush:

5 Likes

Been visiting with family out of state so I’ve been just enjoying my time with them. But I’ll be back at work (remotely from my MIL’s house) on Monday and I brought along some supplies to keep my hands busy while I work!

4 Likes

I’m finished with @Bunny1kenobi’s package. I just need to get it all packed up and in the mail (hopefully this afternoon). :smile:

3 Likes

I have finished @AuFish’s package. Now, I need to get back to work on @reinikka’s. I’m hoping to be able to send next week, along with buying stamps so I can send some happy mail for the happy mail craftalong.

5 Likes

The kiddos have been playing nonstop in their playroom which means non stop craft room for me!

I finished @marionberries’ small so now all that’s left is pictures, finishing touches, and packing!!

I also started @mel’s and am about 75% done!!

Woooohooo!

5 Likes

Whistlefish, are you in the right swap? Swap confusion abounds sometimes.

3 Likes

I am sure am! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

People will be getting things. I don’t know who and I don’t know why but they’re getting done. :rofl:

5 Likes

Working on a couple extras while I’m out of town. Made great progress on something for @tendstowardschaos and working on something for @TheMistressT at the same time… all while I’m working remotely. Ah, good times. :grin:

4 Likes

I am doing a little extra business for @Bunny1kenobi this week so I can hopefully get everything together to send out early next week. YAHOO!

3 Likes

If we are lucky we’ll get someone else’s package! Surprise. I did that once, reversed the labels but it was the same swap, not two different ones. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I sent out @Bunny1kenobi’s package today. :smiley:

2 Likes

I got the last little extras today and got @Bunny1kenobi’s package all packed and sealed up! I’ll be hitting the USPS on Monday. WOOHOO!

3 Likes

Oh heeeeeey, I was just refreshing my memory of the shipping requirements and wonder if a Tracking Number covers the same territory as a Delivery Confirmation Number?

:heart:THANKS for the answers everyone! I just wanted to be sure I was following the rules. :wink:

3 Likes

I assume that would be the same - it’s evidence that you’ve shipped. I’m not based in the US, so I’m not aware of whether the specific terminology makes much difference, they both seem fine to me :grinning:

2 Likes

Excellent! THANK YOU! I think it might just be an older term for a similar service/status.

2 Likes

Yes; “delivery confirmation” is just the name for the number & bar code that gets scanned periodically for tracking including when the package is delivered.

3 Likes

I’m making some good progress on my “medium” item for @Whistlefish. I’m really having fun playing around in my craft room and hope to finish with it in the next few days. It doesn’t feel very “medium” though, so I’m going to try to work on a little extra to go with it and have something fun in mind for that too!
I’m so happy we have a long crafting time for this one. Thank you so much @jemimah! :wink:

3 Likes

I sent my packages to @Reinikka and @AuFish today! They both say expected delivery on Friday!

4 Likes

I sent to Bunny1kenobi today with an estimated arrival of Thursday. YAHOO!

3 Likes