COMPLETE: Little Good Things of 2021-- sign ups 3/1-3/14, Send 3/30

Last day to sign up!

And in (slightly ridiculous) Little Good Things in my household, my child’s Cinderella doll has both her shoes at the same time for the first time in over 4 years. :laughing:image

8 Likes

Just sent in my Q in the nick of time! I waffled a lot whether I would join or not. I did. Requested two partners because I can’t help myself. Here’s to crafting!

My little good things:

1. Flowers/gardening/plants/herbs
  2. Notebooks/Stationery
  3. Books/reading/libraries
  4. Napping
  5. The Sun
  6. Everyday magic
  7. Camping/campers
  8. Birds/Bees/moths/butterflies

I’m kinda excited I waited so long because I won’t have to wait as long to partner up!!

4 Likes

My little good thing from the weekend: I found a new good bagel place in an unexpected spot! Yummy! Made a dr appt trip much better.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get my partner info for this swap! Most of my house projects are on hold as my repeated back/nerve issue has come back full force and is now being looked at by an orthopedist, so about all I can do for fun is sit down and work on stuff like crafting! This will also be my first swap of 2021. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My little good thing from this weekend is that after going clothing shopping with my husband (he needed new work clothes badly!), we got smoothies at the place where we had our first date, and tomorrow is our one month wedding anniversary. :heart::cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

I’m sorry your pain is back Erin, but congrats on one month!! Perfect way and place to celebrate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Matching up partners now! Please stand by! :green_heart:

6 Likes

:sob: Sad that I missed out on this one! I was traveling with really bad reception so I wanted to wait to get home to do my q but then the little one was feeling ikky and I got distracted…

1 Like

Oh no! (Did anyone else miss the deadline last-minute? Perhaps you could personal swap?)

1 Like

I’ll survive… I’m doing the happy mail craftalong so I can still scratch the “little good thing” itch!

4 Likes

Ok, partners are in the first post, and questionnaires should be all sent out. Check your messages and let me know if I got anything confused!

6 Likes

Super excited to send LGT to @MightyMitochondria!

2 Likes

ideas are brewing for @Magpie!!

2 Likes

Already plotting & planning for @Trillian ‘s greataunt! :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:

2 Likes

I already have a great idea for @megwell!

3 Likes

And I’m so excited to send to you, @Lynx!!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to dig into your questionnaire & Pinterest, @Immaculata!

3 Likes

Super excited to craft for/with Abbeeroad!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: Very looking forward to this, and I’ve already dived in to the Pinterest rabbit hole to plot and plan. :grin:

2 Likes

This is fabulous! I got @Magpie and @LuckyXIIICreations! Off to plan and stalk. :smirk::grin:

Oh wait! I also have a little good thing for today!

My wee little daffodils are blooming!!

11 Likes

My Dad and stepmum have been visiting and I nearly forgot to sign up! But I did manage to squeak in at the last minute.

These are what I put on my list:-

1. Aquas and blues
  2. Quotes about creativity, art, or writing
  3. Nice pens and letter writing paper
  4. Frogs, pandas, chameleons, all sorts of creatures
  5. Drawings and drawing supplies

My good thing over the weekend was, my Dad and stepmum came to visit (I don’t see them very often) :grinning: My Dad is over 80 now, and not in great health, but we had a nice time - several lovely meals, a walk along the beach in the sun, a couple of happy movies (Enola Holmes, Yesterday), and even a swim!

5 Likes